Shoutbox (Disabled)

[Spoiler] v0.3 Typos Found

Discussion in 'Backup' started by Scrydan, May 21, 2015.

1. Scrydan

Scrydan Active Member Team Amorous Supporter Dark Army Enthusiast

There isn't too many, but I found a few down below.

[​IMG]
    "pressing it lips" with "pressing his lips".
    This is on the second meeting with Seth at the Coffee Shop, after talking about the book he will write about. You get this by giving him a signed book by the author at the library.

[​IMG]
    "That's arlight" with "That's alright"
    This is the first real date with Seth, talking about the lots of food Seth made.

[​IMG]
    "I oepned" with "I opened"
    Same as above, but when you later talk about the notebook.

[​IMG]
    Color code error! "I couldn't help but smile..."
    This is found towards the end of the conversation with him on your first meeting with Jax. This is second to last dialog before it fades to theater.

[​IMG]
    "going or a walk" with "going for a walk"
    This is found when you meet Seth at the library and choose the first option as a response to "absorbing the atmosphere". (first option at the first dialog choice)

[​IMG]
    "&player&" with "real player name variable"
    Happens when you are modest after trying to get his work read by the Author at the library.

There might be more, will play through a lot more options and see if anything else is noticeable. Very nice work! :3 (Already feeling a lot more like what many were waiting for. Will post thoughts in another thread.)

Last edited: May 21, 2015
  2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Thanks!

3. Tyler Kurieta

Tyler Kurieta New Member

There was another typo that I saw in game during the third date with Seth. The word fresh is misspelled as freash.

4. Sierius

Sierius New Member Team Amorous Supporter

Also a little bit later with Seth (around his apartment) there was a typo at "arlight" as far as I can remember (sorry no screenshot)

5. AzraelR

AzraelR New Member

I was about to mention the Coding error too, but its alreaddy noted down:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    "...when I heard the sound of a shower for behind the bathroom door..." I believe thats supposed to be "from behind the bathroom door"

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  6. NekoVeil

NekoVeil New Member

I ran into more colour code errors during the Coby H-scene.
    -NSFW-
    [​IMG]

7. Virionx

Virionx New Member

There's been a few cases where a line of dialogue ended up oddly overlapped by programming code and the like.

I'll try to attempt to recreate it and see if I can't get a screenshot of it. lightshot wouldn't work with the program, so I haven't got an example to show as of yet.

8. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

This has been reported a few times. However - we really need screenshots otherwise these are impossible to find.

9. uuzokan

uuzokan New Member

There also is a typo when speaking to Jax in the coffee shop. when you ask him for a movie, then say that there is a matinee down the street a little ways, little is spelled with two 'I's, like 'liitle,' i believe.