Shoutbox (Disabled)

Spanking in Amorous

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Dragonglare, Jul 28, 2015.

?

Would you like to see a spanking in Amorous?

1. Yes, sounds kinky/ funny

38 vote(s)
    64.4%
  2. No, I'd rather not

2 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. I'm good either way

19 vote(s)
    32.2%
  1. Dragonglare

Dragonglare New Member Team Amorous Supporter

This is something I would LOVE to see in the game. Sexual encounters are well and good and something most will enjoy, but something that I particularly enjoy with or without sex is spanking, and I know I'm not alone there. ;)

Spanking is a very erotic and popular kink, and very flexible in how it can be implemented. Soft, hard, playful, punishment, and it would be fun for me whether your player character was giving OR receiving. :p

Plus the particular art style for this game and animated motions of the characters (background or otherwise) is a beautiful and impressive sight to behold in this game! If there was a spanking scene with one or more characters and an animated loop for said situation in the particular style of this game, I think I might die of happiness (and pleasure). :)

Heck, I'm curious, does anyone else like this idea? I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but that's why games like this have optional paths for taking your conversations and interactions, and having something like this in the game would be nice. :D

Share your opinions! Vote in the poll, and/ or leave a comment! ^^

Bimbloor likes this.
  2. James Wolf

James Wolf New Member

I agree, this would be great to have in the game

3. Silent Dreamer

Silent Dreamer New Member

We should crate a forum and list fetishes on there that we would like to see integrated into Amorous. By the way, agreed.

4. Krauser

Krauser New Member

that would take a lot of time to integrate all into amorous.

oh right i agree, sounds nice

5. Nekumiho

Nekumiho Member

as long as it makes everyone happy, count me in!

6. Kooskia

Kooskia Member

It could be a nice addition, but much it depends on the character

7. Darkwratheon

Darkwratheon New Member

Not only spanking but I feel it would be interesting if there were more kinks in the game. Each character could have their own kinks or maybe a system where you can attempt to do something with your date (they can accept or refuse depending on their own personalities and likings) would be nice.

8. Kooskia

Kooskia Member

The main issue is that basically for time&effort it seems that each date will have a single sex scene (for now), so maybe a whole spanking scene for a single character could seems a little bit of a waste?
    Um... maybe it could be implied in the text.

9. Silent Dreamer

Silent Dreamer New Member

Or at least have a different character who would have that as part of their 'experience'