Shoutbox (Disabled)

Soooo... V0.5?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by catscrath25, Dec 17, 2016.

1. catscrath25

catscrath25 New Member

So I played through and enjoyed V0.4 and sat through the credits only with thoughts of when I could make that sexy renamon mine before leaving the game to let it update. I left for about a year and came back hoping for tons of new features and maybe, just maybe the cute coplay girl we all have our sights on. I had images in my mind as the page began to load, V0.5 or maybe even V0.7 with how long I had been gone. What I instead came back to was exactly what I had left to begin with... V0.4... Which leaves the question, is the game dead? Have the devs forgot about the game they had made so much promise with so far, or perhaps they have something big planned that I simply don't see or hear about yet. Answers would be nice and I think I'm not the only one asking, at least I hope or else I'll look like a moron...

2. RoyArtorius

RoyArtorius Master Knight of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

I'm not sure exactly what you mean. The latest version of Amorous, Version 0.4, came out last month and it also added the Renamon cosplayer, Skye, as a datable character. In any case, Amorous is far from being dead considering it was just updated. The next update, 0.5, is scheduled for January to try and get on track to add 2 dates per month. I'm confident that Lennian can get it done while, at the same time, I wouldn't want that pressure myself.

catscrath25 likes this.
  3. catscrath25

catscrath25 New Member

Really now, did I fall in a time loop or something? (happens more then you would think.) Any-who that's great to hear and thanks for clearing that up for me.