Shoutbox (Disabled)

Something went wrong with sexscene.

Discussion in 'Backup' started by ummi60, Jul 9, 2015.

1. ummi60

ummi60 New Member

Hi.

I get the same error as many others. Sorry, but something went wrong with your sexscene. I get this every time.
    The first time it should play through the sexscene its just a blank background with no characters.

The sex-scene folder is there with all of its files, but the scene itself wont show :(

plzhalp!

2. Viricide P.

Viricide P. New Member

You have the same issue I am having, regarding Seth and Jaxs romance scene.
    Odd enough it doesnt even show the sex scenes when being played with the story....

It may be a build issue...i really dont know.
    I only make 3d game models not scripting

3. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Did you, per chance click too fast? What happens if you recall a character after the date?

4. Encarnadine

Encarnadine New Member

When I had mine it happened whether I went by the story or recalled. The only difference for me was that the text (Sorry something went wrong...) only displayed on the callback, and it just had no visual on the story one. I have tried clicking fast and clicking slow, and nothing seems to make a difference.

5. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Could you PM me the contents of the output.txt Unity creates in the Amorous_Data folder? Please start the game, generate the error, close the game, then send it over using pastebin or whatever :)

Thanks!

6. Viricide P.

Viricide P. New Member

Oh no, i read through it all slow, I enjoy the wording of the story

7. Encarnadine

Encarnadine New Member

Okay, I managed to fix mine. It seems the problem was that the game couldn't find the path to the file where the information for the sex scene was stored.

If you are having this problem, could you please try just making a folder on your desktop and installing the game straight in there?

If it works just reply to let us know so that we can keep a working solution near the top for others. If not, post in this thread and I'll see what I can do; no promises though;)