Shoutbox (Disabled)

Some ideas... XXX & Non XXX

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Giul Xainx, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Giul Xainx

Giul Xainx New Member

I'm not here to try and steal a show or make some sort of parade.... I am just throwing some ideas out there.

But after playing through this game a few times.... On both the XXX stuff turned off and on. Here is what I have gathered.

NON XXX Stuff********

I noticed that if you turn off the sexual content of the game it becomes pretty boring. Grappling is cool but I wish it would do some more interesting things. I know about 20 million other beat em up games have over done grappling, but not in the style of-

of.... of......... Damn I forgot the name of the game.

But the basic principle of the grappling technique was actually using the character as more of like his own personal static pole and what not. Not like in the style of Lollipop chainsaw, but.... He uses the enemy as sort of a counter weight to do some interesting attacks.

Such as a round house kick that looks like he was at first running to a pole, grabbing onto it, and performing a sweeping kick to knock enemies back really far. Only he is holding the enemy by his own arms, or by the hair. You know, some of that ol street BS.

A good idea to keep the audience intrigued is to add in some of the enemies grappling to sort of suggest what he or she wants to do with the character. It would be interesting to see all different types of characters with different styles of suggestive, clothed grapples. (For the Non XXX version. Maybe add it in to the XXX stuff as well. only it slowly drains the health bar, or causes one bar to suddenly drop in the animation. Further encouraging the player not to get grappled.)

I like the gun ideas but please no fireballs, ice balls... or supernatural powers. I like the idea of these attributes to be in a gun. Basically please don't think of an idea to add in a mana bar. Please? I know it is your game i just hate it when I can't use something because I need to find a mana potion. I am so sick of that.

I like the idea of miniature boss battles before you get to the main boss. Maybe have just one other character that resembles the boss battle only on a smaller scale. And.... it would be cool if each level starred more of the same species before the boss battle? I find it funny that a bunch of the lizard man's minions are not even any where close to the croc, or gator families. I think keeping the theme for each boss and his minions to be the same. (I know how much time can be spent creating art work, backdrops, and objects for the levels. But this project is just barely starting out.)

Oh. Also... one annoying thing<<<<< Every time I want to turn around.... It is super annoying to be surrounded by enemies without having at least some type of tight controls on which direction you want to throw a punch at. I do know the combination for the backwards buck kick.... but it just isn't strong enough and only hits like 1 or 2 characters. Maybe add in a tail swish? I mean come on Jasonafex the raptor! You have a tail goddammit! SWISH IT AND TRIP THEM UP!

Also ducking would be cool but I get the idea of trying to make the game at least a little bit isometric with the ability to move into the foreground. (More on this later.)

I noticed that hitting button 3 (Or which ever it is named.) Will sort of have Jasonafex set up for a counter maneuver in the style of Asuka Kazuma from Tekken where he will sort of tie up his hands in front of him suggesting that he can some how counter attack and oncoming blow. But I can't really figure out how this mechanic works. I tried it several times to perform this function (Whilst there was only one enemy on screen) but I don't think it works yet. I want to see what Jasonafex does with this maneuver.

Finally... The dash... There is so much more you could add to dash maneuvers. One of the enemy combatants has a base slid maneuver but why doesn't Jasonafex? Maybe I don't know the combo for the maneuver?

Ok... The XXX Stuff.=========================

Vore? (hey just throwing it out there. Might as well start off with something that will never happen.) It would be cool as like a finisher type move for the bosses... Unless you add in heavy hoss as a playable character. anyway moving on.

It is really hard playing the game for the first few minutes with everything turned on. The little sex minigames.... Not to get too perverted but I guess here would be ok. I mean there is a great big title up there so people who are so sensitive about their sexual fantasies can easily avoid this section but.

The little sex minigames are just too short. And also.... It would be nice if a meter would show up indicating when you are about to lose.

But I find it funny how Jasonafex uh... Loses when he ejaculates. When it is him who is penetrating...

I get it that it is somehow a reverse rape deal which, in my book is kind of corny. You'd think that Jasonafex was actually the one receiving instead of giving. It just seems so twisted. But I get it with the story being about catching Jasonafex. Seems like a solemnly deranged and yet troubled history that Jasonafex has with these people wanting him to be the bottom. I mean seriously putting some thought into this, it seems like Jasonafex hates his own body, or wants to receive instead of giving.... The story should somehow reflect that without the use of STD's being present at all. I would say that would be a very prejudice way of explaining why Jasonafex dies after cumming.

(Like *boom* poof a title screen drops down and says "You contracted '*,' you lose." Please don't do that. It would strike a nerve with some people.)

Uh crap... lost my train of thought after that scene.

Ok... Next up.... Sort of sticking to what was said above. Why not have Jasonafex gain health in one of two ways... or depending on the audience... one way over the other.

There is the traditional way of finding a gym bag in the game.... But why not have him see some friends of his instead? Sort of like stopping by their house and ringing the door bell and having the character inside like.... give him a soda or something funny like that? I mean how often would you see that in any other game? Having the character actually being a bit civil to regain his health meter? By simply knocking on a door, even if it is a strangers house, and asking for a gym bag, or some food?

(I know it sounds ridiculous but with how the health system works.... It works... I found it hilarious that a gym bag gives him health. But when he seems to fail when he cums.... because he is on the bottom... Except for the boss fights.... I thought why not go a bit further?)

Ok. An idea for escaping the mini sex scenes. I know it is much simpler to do a quick *poof* knocking the character back and having Jasonafex back on his feet is a quick way for gamers to get back on the floor. But why not have a role reversal option? Or combination to perform to twist it in the other direction. It doesn't have to be sexual but in a way. I kind of want it to be. Maybe love the enemy more than what the enemy wanted and leaving them in a state of bedazzlement whilst keeping Jasonafex in a brighter light instead of being so... anti sexual. Sometimes I joke while I am playing saying things like "Oh come on.... He knows he likes it. Somehow he is just punishing Jasonafex using sex somehow because Jasonafex is so boring!"

Next up... Why not have jasonafex grapple the enemies, but sort of in a way.... show abstinence to their sexual attraction to him to sort of make the enemies frown.... and walk away? Sort of like that japanese add for condoms where the guy at the city park is going on his first date.... and when the lady says "Let's have sex" he slowly gets up... drops his chocolates and flowers and walks away texting his mom telling her to call him.... All because he forgot to buy condoms....

I am sorry if everything seems so humorous with this post. But it is the only style that I would see as being both propper, and morally fit with the whole scene. Of course all morality aside certain people would call this game an abomination like Hatred was back last year... :(

But I thought I would just post this here just to spark up some ideas. It is not something that I want, or expect to see. It is simply what I wish to see happen with this game. It sounds overwhelmingly ambitious. But isn't that what drove you to create this game in the first place? I mean a lot of work has already gone into this seemingly large, but small project.

2. radman1889

radman1889 Member

The vore idea my mind went a bit wired with. I'm not too into that fetish, but I can think of a good way to implement it:
    A 3 phase lockout attempt. The enemy can attempt it even when the player is fully clothed. Phase 1 is more or less restraining and disrobing. Escape, and nothing happens. Lose, and your character is stripped to 1 health bar, and moves to phase 2.
    In Phase 2 is the enemy tasting or preparing you for the actual act. Escape this lockout and you'll be back in action, but still with only 1 health bar. Fail this time, and you're knocked down to one hp and onto the last phase.
    Phase 3 would have the player partially swallowed, almost struggling to escape. One last lockout attempt to escape. Fail the last one, the enemy gulps you down, and you lose a life.

So in a way, an enemy that can vore you can make you lose a life at full health.
    Yeah my mind is silly like that.

3. KiWolfGirl

KiWolfGirl Member

I agree with you on a few points. I did post a suggestion about reusing the sex-escape game for regular non XXX grabs. I also think it would be really good if there were more enemies with grabs as regular attacks. I agree it would make them come out more. I really like the kangaroo that has like the dirty boxing grab and the twinky dogs that grab you from behind, its both very fitting for them. If there was a more muscular enemy that was bearish, I think some kind of bearhug or something would work really well for them or some other wrestling moves.

I think a lot of the XXX stuff you are asking about would require a lot of changes to the system, but I do agree with maybe the sentiment that I at least for my interests would like to see more enemies take Verge rater than ride him. But thats just me :p. Well other people might like it too but I mean its a personal suggestion.

On the subject of vore I know a lot of people are against that in general but soft vore like you mentioned, I dont think would be bad if it was in one or two places, especially if some XXX was mixed in with it. Im pretty sure JFX posted a picture of this hanging tentacle bulb plant looking thing in relation to BBS that looks like it could pull someone into its mass and "swallow" them as they were violated. I have the picture saved but I dont remember where I saw it, maybe on one of his journals about it? No one hit kills with it though please :rolleyes:

edit I FOUND IT
    http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/6588025/
    So it looks like vore isnt that far off, really.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  4. Giul Xainx

Giul Xainx New Member

On the whole vore topic. It is my fetish. And I know a few other games already have vore as the centralized focus of the entire game. But I do realize that this game does use sprites in such a fashion that it is split second changes. If directed appropriately the sprite changes happening in a flash could still make the vore scenes more believable. Like a power gulp. Anyway I was just thinking of a different way in which the game could play out.

I like the idea of escaping but don't add too many stages. And also.... pause for effect.

But I had this idea come up yesterday.

Platforms.... They can be tricky. Just like the subway scene I found in the game. Sometimes the characters get stuck in the tracks. But I was hoping that in the future the game could be a little more expansive. Like with the whole foreground thing. I think it would be hilarious if a special sex move would happen where jasonafex is actually facing the player against the front wall taking it would surprise players. Talk about a close up.

And that maybe the platforms shouldn't be too crazy. Not like metal slug crazy. But more somber. I think it could be done where you could take the stairs up to like a cafeteria setting and go into a mall as an option for the level design would be kind of cool. And have the bottom floor entrance of the mall take place in the parking garage. But allow you to sort of explore two different sides of the mall's top and bottom floors. Depending on which direction you chose first.

That way the game seems like it allows you to choose different paths to fight different enemies without having it go too far off the rails.

Just like that subway idea you had in the first level it shouldn't stray too far off track from the main goal. But maybe have an option where the subway cars derail and allow you to travel through the tunnels to the final boss instead of walking up on the streets and falling into a huge hole in a street where no one bothered to put caution signs around....