Shoutbox (Disabled)

Support So...the game won't start... (mac)

Discussion in 'Support' started by Fenris Silver, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Fenris Silver

Fenris Silver New Member

After consulting the threads a few times and reinstalling this a few more, I keep hitting a dead end.
    Let me start with I have no problems with the launcher. That works just fine and I can get all the files downloaded. For some odd reason I think my mac is losing the file directory as I keep going.

for example: I put in the cd /User/username/location/FurPowered.LunixMac folder, and it's preserved in the nixt line in the terminal, which leads me to believe the program is saying "okay, that's the file we're going to, I got you." but as soon as I add on the /games/mac extension, then that goes away and I'm right back to basic terminal prompt again, which feels like terminal just shrugged it's shoulders and went, "well, shit. I got no clue what you're doing." after that, then when I try to give it the command to make the unix file an executable, then it says some thing along the lines of "file does not exist."

I'm just curious what I'm doing wrong or if my mac is just being a potato.

Arron11 likes this.
  2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Did you run the launcher as per instructions and downloaded the game, prior to trying to cd into games/mac :p?