Shoutbox (Disabled)

Sleep & Dreams

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Scrydan, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Flibble

Flibble Moderator of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

-just imagine me standing on a podium (I dunno, my avatar or something), wide eyed- I NEVER DREAM. THE ONE TIME I DID DREAM, IT WAS A NIGHTMARE. IT HAPPENED WHEN I WAS 4 YEARS OLD.

I was in some... I don't even know what. It looked like some sort of abandoned home. I was in this large room, the walls were the colour of sand, there was a few couches and chairs covered by plastic sheets. Infront of me was this Fireplace with a massive, uh, imagine Harry Potter 2, that giant head in the Chamber of Secrets. I then walk out of this room into this dark hallway, still the colour of sand. There's a statue of this bald, creepy looking man sitting in a stone chair. I approach the statue, it's eyes begin to glow red and thats all I remember.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN? I guess I was a disturbed child back then. Either way, thats the only dream I can actually recall. My sleeping patterns back then were pretty bad, much better nowadays though ^_^.

Lucky sods, wet-dreamin about Shrek and such :(

2. OKTrite

OKTrite Member

See, my dreams come and go quicker than I can process, and by the time I wake up, I'll only remember snippets of what I saw for a short time. I very rarely vividly dream, but I have had night terrors before, they were just very insubstantial.