Shoutbox (Disabled)

Skye date feedback

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Shadowbomb, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Shadowbomb

Shadowbomb New Member

Well team amorous,it has been a long time coming and Skye was everything I had hoped. You guys did a phenomenal job on all of her designs and dialog (minus the few grammar and misspelling here and there) But other than those small issues I must say you guys truly deliverd. I look forward to seeing your future updates and if I get any sort of disposable income, it is heading your way, you deserve it. Keep up the good work.

2. Shadowbomb

Shadowbomb New Member

also i'm fairly sure this is to close to v.4 to ask, but will updates be coming more frequently? If unknown I understand, was just curious.

3. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

The speed of updates now almost solely depends on how fast new dates can be made and how much fancyness they need in terms of gameplay. Using existing mechanics, hooking them up is not a lot of work, that was the whole point of the rewrite to begin with.

4. sugardaddy

sugardaddy New Member

i may be speaking on behalf of us amorous fans out there! Thank you so much for you hard work on this. not only have i been waiting, but everybody else has been waiting for 0.4 for what it seems like forever. I especially thank kabier and jasonafex for the beautiful artwork and animation of Skye. Her story is so lovely, i was literally in tears on how touching her story was, thank you for making that so. i know everybody worked hard on this, and this would have not been possible without those Patreon followers out there for their donations. WE ALL APPRECIATE THE AMOROUS TEAM!!!!!!

5. Shadowbomb

Shadowbomb New Member

I also wanted to ask if any dates will be extended in the future. Also is it possible to get a way to replay dates after the dateline is completed.

Battleredwing likes this.
  6. Kooskia

Kooskia Member

I agree that extending dates in future could be an interesting feature, even if It is clear that the first target is now completing the basic game-dates. On specific on Skye dating feedback, I wanted to stress (like I wrote in some other places) that I appreciated how her dating is less.... stressful than the previous one. Seth was very cute but I kept constant fear for his disappointments and more gentle personality (to fail ingame, loose him etc). Jax AND the new date with Dustin well.... well done, but I am not a huge fan of too much stressful dating. IRL I would have been a bit far away from such complications Xd

I think Skye added the more relaxed/easy touch to the mix: her own troubles surfaced only toward the END of the dating. And that's quite interesting compared to the other dates, and in her case it was quite reasonable and quick that the player can manage it as more as he wish (in all cases of choice it's a win). Also it was a great tribute for all the fellow furs who attends at conventions and are in touch with cosplaying.

7. PhoenixWizard

PhoenixWizard Member Dark Army Enthusiast

If you wish to replay a date, you can just create a new save file, or save when you get to the Amorous nightclub for the first time and reload it from there. With the extension of dates, this will most likely have to wait till the game is completely finished before this can be looked into.

8. Shadowbomb

Shadowbomb New Member

I was refering to add a way to replay specific dates after you have finished their quest line. I currently have save files of each persons specific date and it can be annoying to sort through them.

9. Jenie

Jenie Member

Sky was a very different kind of situation, i give them that.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016