Shoutbox (Disabled)

Should we be advancing level design or gameplay refinement, with our requests?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Jacob Applehoof, Jul 16, 2015.

?

What matters more: quality of what exists in the game, or quantity and the chance for more things

1. Quality

15.4%
  2. Quantity

15.4%
  3. Both require equal focus

69.2%
  1. Jacob Applehoof

Jacob Applehoof New Member

I've been thinking how much fun it would be to see another level be brought into the game (bringing more enemies and locations) but that made me think. What's better: focusing on what already exists so anything moving forward would be better than ever and require less fixes (like most comments in this page) or the advancement of the game's levels.

Basically this comment comes down to quality or quantity. Personally I prefer quality. I'd love to see another level in the game, but would much prefer some of the comments I'm seeing in this forum be implemented (reverse-rape, more characters, customization/nude modes) being implemented firstly.

2. nmart92

nmart92 New Member

I believe with BBS quantity would be the route to go, but they are quite the same in terms of BBS. There is no story route (yet) so having a larger pool of scenes and levels would be great. This overlaps with quality as without a story one can be superficial.

3. Giul Xainx

Giul Xainx New Member

A focus on both doesn't seem too far fetched. But I would like to see some more animations. The way you guys do it makes it seem like creating this game is just way too easy. Go wild. But not too outlandishly wild. Take it one step at a time. Refine some things. I wouldn't mind if the entire game has this basic prefix for the entire game with just a bunch of different enemies. And then later on add in some different positions or moves.