Shoutbox (Disabled)

Fixed Sexscenes: Uncut inconsistencies

Discussion in 'v0.8' started by Ponygon, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Ponygon

Ponygon New Member

Right, so the terms are the wrong way round, then? i.e. under my settings for the sheathed cock, the sheath should be pale orange, and the cock should be white, whereas it's the other way round in these screenshots.

Oh, by the way, I've just realised I could pick Coby as a "date" path. In his sex scene, the cock colours are the other way round. The flesh is white. In all the other sex scenes I've picked so far, the cock is pale orange.

Coby's Sex Scene
    Other Sex Scene

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

I agree it's kinda ambiguous :p

3. Afterglow Ampharos

Afterglow Ampharos New Member

I chose Uncut option with my character, and painted the glans pink and the rest of the shaft yellow to match the belly. but the sex scenes are very very inconsistent with that.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

See what I mean? I think that the transition from character creator to the sex scene palette isn't working correctly in all instances.

P.S. in that Zenith scene, that is most certainly not an uncut cock.

4. Ponygon

Ponygon New Member

I've been testing recently with the Thor-style cock, which I presume is equine. Can't see the medial ring in any of the scenes. I think the cock type isn't working correctly either.

5. J0SLAN

J0SLAN New Member

The Coby sex scene screws up the cock-colour and the cock-flesh-colour. A brown Thor penis might show as black, for example, because it uses the wrong colour check.

6. Lennian

7. Lennian

Ran through all sexscenes and corrected these.

Regarding Thor: It's really just an Equine-like cock, no such thing as a middle ring.
    Regarding Mercy: I agree the Uncut looks odd, I reported it to Jasonafex, but for now you'll have to do with proper coloring.
    Regarding Zenith: It's considered both cut and uncut. Uncut might have slightly more skin, but when pitching a full tent, the difference is neglectable.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017