Shoutbox (Disabled)

Seth Plushie

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by devilboy24, Aug 14, 2016.

1. devilboy24

devilboy24 New Member

Hi, I've been playing Amorous for some time now and have come to absolutely LOVE Seth, and was quite curious if there were plans to release a Seth plushie, and if not if anyone could send me some artwork of Seth so that I could have one specially made for me.

It doesn't have to be official artwork, although that would be helpful, as long as it's full body, preferably with clothes on, that would be extremely helpful.

Thank you in advance

2. BlackHusky

BlackHusky Well-Known Member Dark Army Enthusiast

I don't know about plans for the production of plushies for Amorous. The Game isn't that popular to be able to do this despite the fact that it's only the Alpha. Of course, you can ask Members about artwork but it's highly unlikely that you will find someone who actually did this.

3. devilboy24

devilboy24 New Member

ok thank you sorta knew that answer was coming... i'll see if i can find pictures of Seth on google.

4. BlackHusky

BlackHusky Well-Known Member Dark Army Enthusiast

Question has been answered and the Thread gets locked. If you have further questions, please leave me a PM ;)

5. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

6. devilboy24

devilboy24 New Member

Thank you, i got recommended a woman that may do custom plushies on request, so i am hoping that she will be able to make my Seth plushie.