Shoutbox (Disabled)

searching for my significant other

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by TheWolf50ae, May 2, 2017.

1. TheWolf50ae

TheWolf50ae New Member

i am The Wolf protector and defender . very well known out at lonestar handgun and by others ive done private security for awhile and just graduated from top gun . had guns my whole life since i was 5 years old . i love the wild and the woods country at heart . religious i am christian i love the heavenly father and jesus christ with all my heart and soul. i am not a furry i am a therian i know that i am a anthromorphic timberwolf and it clearly runs in me. i am immensely loyal to whoever i am with love is incredibly important to me . im not looking for a friendship im looking for love a relationship im basically roaming the woods crying out where is love ? mom talked about these girls on the tv show Bachelorette talking about how they been abused and is there any real love out there ? yep been asking that for a long time. i am immensely loyal and faithful to whoever is my girlfriend/love i am very dependable and 100% committed for it is said to be faithful to your one and only and i am a very big believer in that IF a certain activity happens while were going and let me be honest i take that very seriously i am immediately dedicated strictly to my love and will be there for you every step of the way there will never be a time where i want to see you hurt IVE been there to many times wondering is there any real love out there i will do pretty much whatever it takes to put a smile on your face and my parents can definitely vouch for all this im just tired of hurting and truly seeking my one and only . - The Wolf
    seeking female if interested and you live within 1-200 miles of san antonio tx id love to hear from you my schedule can be a roller coaster best way to get ahold of me is threw text feel free to text me at [edited]

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2017
  2. Sir Wolf

Sir Wolf Active Member

Umm something tells me you should not be putting your cell phone number out here in the open....
    Also I don't think these forums are for personals.

Connery and SkyLeone like this.
  3. TheWolf50ae

TheWolf50ae New Member

eh i aint worried about because of my work my schedule is eh i dont even want to go there im on multiple dating sites i typed in furry dating and next thing i know i found this site just like eh ill wing it maybe someone will notice and will reply to me bud if you only knew what ive been threw searching hard for my significant other like ha like you wouldn't even believe

4. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

I edited out your phonenumber, please let people get in touch with you through PM.

One other thing though, is that this is not a Furry Dating site, it's a game community. I'm going to leave this topic, but just wanted to throw it out there. You might want to hop in into the shoutbox and chat a bit, but please be aware of the forum rules that apply to it.

RoyArtorius likes this.