Shoutbox (Disabled)

Support Screen Turns black when I enter a new area, Also happening to Character Customization.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Crimson Parker, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Crimson Parker

Crimson Parker New Member

In the club, Character Customization, sometimes in the house.. I get a black screen. that cannot be undone, The only way I can rid of it.. Is that I have to click on a select-able character to talk to. For the Character Customization, The screen is completely black and I cannot do anything except to close the game.

2. Coffee

Coffee New Member

Same here, screen goes black when finished loading the customizer and saved games

3. Fenix Moonstone

Fenix Moonstone New Member

Issue is happening for me as well. Also affecting my saves. Cannot load saved game without the screen going black and nothing loads. Tried clicking around the black screen to see if I could click on something, nothing happens.

4. trichter

trichter New Member

same shit is happening on my pc. for some reason it runs just fine on my laptop.

5. trichter

trichter New Member

ok i got it to work by spamming f2 a shit load. i also went into task manager and discovered it is maxing out my cpu (intel core i7 920 2.67ghz quad core+hyper threading)

6. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

7. trichter

trichter New Member

i recently upgraded my pc to a amd from a intel but i highly doubt that was the problem.(basically i cant recreate the problem)

8. Fenix Moonstone

Fenix Moonstone New Member