Shoutbox (Disabled)

Rider or Ridee?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Artyom Volk-Reyndzher, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Artyom Volk-Reyndzher

Artyom Volk-Reyndzher New Member

It would be great if you could set your character to be more submissive or dominant(especially for the mature content). i understand that the game is in alpha and games take a long time to develop (ive been working on a game for around a month... no idea it required so much work!)

Weird Kitty likes this.
  2. Jess179

Jess179 New Member

Sounds like a great idea. However, i think one of the developers said that they can't reuse animations. So animating every character combination in submissive and dominant poses would be a monumental task.

I'm still not sure why the team can't reuse animation....

3. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Cause Spine. Unlike 3D which can re-use skeletons using weights, 2D skeletons are tied to pixels. Meaning you cant just swap a texture without distorting it. The work-around for that is not using pixel-specific morphs, but then animations would look really flash-game like where each component moves individually rather than as a whole.

As much as I hate it from Spine, there is not a lot you can do to fix it other than making your 2D animations in a real 3D-tool and make a proper rig for the animation.

4. 6DarkRaven9

6DarkRaven9 New Member

I prefer to ride....but I like being pinned and pounded like I'm their property. But with Amorous I could care less if we're always on top or not. Sex is sex, the best part is the character development.