Shoutbox (Disabled)

Review / Feedback

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Ferishak, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Ferishak

Ferishak New Member

This might be a rush but i'm posting this the same day i started playing.

I love the idea of this game. It's always what i've searched for and i think it should DEFINETELY grow but that process is slowed down by some negative aspects i've found as outsider (this post is not meant to function as any form of hate):

Bugs / Problems

Typos

There are lots of silly / typing errors which seem as if this was an essay someone had to write down in a hyper rush: those include mistaking 'your' for 'you're'; random additional letters and symbols in words (you'[re) and many others in various places.

Gameplay

Now.... I know it's cool that you can go in homosexual storylines, but.... Why the hell are all choices homosexual??? It's even weirder that everyone thinks it's completely ok. Now, i'm not saying homosexuality is a bad thing. It's really cool that there's this choice. Just in current version, there's actually no way possible of a straight choice (only female character unavailable rip
    :( )

Genders

Yeah, i get it would require manipulation of text and creation of dozens of new scripts. But.... Maybe, just maybe.... Consider this sometime?
    Just for a test you could change appeals and that's all.

(On a side note, it's pretty weird you're treated as a male in game but can make yourself look feminine)

World

Hope more places and possibilities open soon. Appartment, park and library after Seth's done with it are no interaction at all.

Choices

I realised there's no escape from having sex with Coby whatever you say
    Please
    I just want to go out

Rating

Hmmmm

At current state, i can only give 6/10

However

I see this game's idea has great potential. Definetely looking to support authors since i see it must've been quite a work to get it to this point

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Apparently @Jasonafex has stated the lead character who you play is male, the character editor at the time was made because there were no plans for the FM yet hence it allowed you to go female as well. Without the option to turn off your ding dong, it would have been a lot more clear tho.

This is something I want to personally address, but the rest of the team wants to focus on the male lead first.

3. Ferishak

Ferishak New Member

So.... You're saying that it's possible to make yourself indirectly female, however, direct option is not yet in game?

4. Lennian

It was never the intention to allow you to be female other than posture and breasts. The slit is a dragon-slit, it has a dong in it. The None-option for genitals was never supposed to be there, I just included it for the sake of character creation since we didn't have any plans for the FM at the time. It will always play from a male perspective, since Jasonafex has no interest in making two different sexscenes per character as well as adjusting the dialogue to be gender friendly or branched per gender. Otherwise we would have specifically asked for a gender-type in the character creation.

5. Ferishak

Ferishak New Member

Got it, thanks

6. Ferishak

Ferishak New Member

What about Skye's availability date or more female characters (maybe not dating, just for interaction) like the ones in club?

7. Lennian

You're not asking anything, what about them? :p

8. MikeDaSniper

MikeDaSniper Member

I agree with this coby's story in the game seems forced and some people have said its pure cringe. I hope that choices in the next version will allow you to back out, it is confirmed that dates will get harder as you progress so its nice to see that will happen.

9. Ferishak

Ferishak New Member

Yeah, sorry, i didn't finish my question.
    I wanted to ask a few things here (answer only those you can):

1. Any insight on when Skye is available?
    2. Is there any idea/work on being able to choose between more than 4 characters in future?
    3. Since you guys said you're focusing on males, does that mean Skye and posdibly new female characters in future (if even) will be less developed or have less importance?

10. Harambe

Harambe Active Member Dark Army Enthusiast

Although I'm no part of the dev team, I have picked up some answers to your questions among my time here (however, take it with a grain of salt as things could have changed slightly or in larger ways):

1. Skye is said to be fully dateable in the next update, and as for that date: some time in the future.

2. The team has said to aim for 10 (if I remember correctly) characters in the RELEASE version (when the game is out of Alpha and eventually Beta).

3. From my understanding, the dateable characters will all be significant and important with as much work put into them as any other dateable character. By the time of this game's release (a long long time I pressume); all dateable characters will be as fleshed out as any other would be, and just because they're female doesn't change that fact. Though, that doesn't mean that every dateable character will have as long of a storyline compared to others, as other factors will take that into account.

I hope this helped, as this is my understanding and reflection of posts, comments and updates, and if anything is deemed incorrect or anything of similar sort; then feel free to notify me or remove my post (the latter aimed towards the mods/devs).

11. Ferishak

Ferishak New Member

Thanks for clarifying. Feeling a lot better already (is that the metaphor to use? xD)