Shoutbox (Disabled)

Requirement of getting raped to be defeated

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Yuni Hermit, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Yuni Hermit

Yuni Hermit New Member

Since raping can only happen when you're low on health, and everyone wanting to bang him is part of the story, why not make it so that the ONLY way you can be finished off is by a successful rape attack?

There's nothing LESS sexy to see in a rape-game like this than being finished off by a fist to the face. Going down (dying) when you get PUNCHED is far less sexy than when you get fucked silly.

So since it only happens when you're low on health anyways, how about rape finishes you off if they 'finish' inside you? Or something.

Also I had a weird bug where I got armor health back after getting molested successfully, then died in one hit anyways despite having a 4th of my health back. The backpack, it does nothing!

2. RoyArtorius

RoyArtorius Master Knight of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

Getting raped is instant death, and there is a Safe For Work more which turns all sex content off so the player does have to be able to die by losing health

3. DarkMaster

DarkMaster New Member

Not always, sometimes you keep going anyway. However, when that happens, you will often die just from being knocked down even if you still have more health.

4. RoyArtorius

Surviving the rape is a bug and will be fixed in the next update.

5. KiWolfGirl

KiWolfGirl Member

:(

6. RoyArtorius

???

7. DarkMasterX

DarkMasterX New Member

Or there could be a mode where it's easier to get raped... For the challenge!

8. DarkMaster

DarkMaster New Member

The whole system is kinda wonky right now, since you seem to die most of the time after being knocked down and raped once, regardless of whether or not you escape. I'm really not sure what the intention of the system is suppose to be, when you're suppose to die or not, etc. Wouldn't the simplest system be: if you're knocked down you're dead, but if you have sex scenes on you get to see a rape scene first?

9. RoyArtorius

The way it will be fixed to work (as in next update) player gets knock down with 0 health player gets back up and regens some health, gets knock down with 0 health 3 times player dies, player gets knockdown with less than 5 health (which is naked) the player can be raped, if the player fails the rape minigame the player will instantly die, if the player succeeds the minigame the player will survive and cause a shock wave attack which will kill some enemies if they are low on health which is most often the case with the enemy raping the player

10. DarkMaster

DarkMaster New Member

Will there be some way to regain falls? Will there be some indicator on the screen to tell you how many falls you have left?

11. Daemyx

Daemyx Member

Nooohoho.

At least, I don't think there should be, this be Streets of Rage yo.

12. KiWolfGirl

KiWolfGirl Member

If you get a health powerup that is large enough to give your clothes back, that would make sense. Or maybe you have to get full health back or X amount of clothes back.

i liked that bug

13. Draleozeb

Draleozeb New Member

too bad we can't rape them back it would be a mechanic