Shoutbox (Disabled)

Repeat (18+) Furry Visual Novel

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by KeatonTheWolf, Feb 6, 2017.

1. KeatonTheWolf

KeatonTheWolf Member

Repeat is a furry visual novel available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. It's not finished sadly, but there is a patreon for the game where you can help with its development just like Amorous. As for the game itself, I love it so much. I honestly like it more than Amorous. The characters and story got me really invested in the game. You play as somebody named Euca and he is going to this summer school program. He meets up with two guys named Phillip and Owen. Once they get inside the school, Euca is given a cursed camera that lets him see this ghost like figure named Echo. After meeting Echo, you are then introduced to the other characters such as Sissel, Jinny and Halley. I won't spoil too much since you guys should play the game for yourself to see what it has in store for you. The game is meant for a mature audience. It has a bit of a gay dating simulator going for it, but it focuses more on the characters and story. There are sexual scenes, but the sex isn't animated. You can skip them though if you want to. You also get to make choices in the game like with Amorous. I highly recommend getting the game. Please give it a try and spread the word. I'll leave in a link to the website where you can get the game and pay for the patreon. Thanks for reading. :)
    Shirokoi is creating Repeat (Visual Novel) | Patreon

2. YoungSimbaPawSex

YoungSimbaPawSex New Member

I've played it up until version 5.8 (newest update as of right now).

I'm a HUGE fan of this game, and I actually played it before even knowing about Amorous.

My best friend in Canada was the person who recommended me Repeat, and I was absolutely blown away by the story.

And that's coming from a guy who doesn't like Visual Novels.

I find most VN games to be "weak" in story. I played Katawa Shoujo, Morenatsu, and Nekojishi, and I don't like any of them.

3. YoungSimbaPawSex

YoungSimbaPawSex New Member

Also, Shirokoi has an Android version.

Just thought I'd mention that, since you only stated Linux, Mac, and Windows :p