Shoutbox (Disabled)

New Remy - Nude glitch?

Discussion in 'v1.0.3 (Readonly)' started by FoxWarrior23, Jul 29, 2018.

1. FoxWarrior23

FoxWarrior23 New Member

Hello! I was just trying to chat with Remy, and she didn't show up on the screen when I clicked her at first, but when she did show up, she was completely nude? This happened twice, but now everything's normal again? I'm not sure why this happened, and it happened after I either did nothing or talked to people. I'm not sure if It's a random occurrence, but it was a bit surprising for me.
    If any of this helps, this is just extra info:
    This only happened when I first started chatting with her at the pool, I haven't gotten further into her story yet.
    I'm using Windows 10.
    I'm using Amorous version 1.0.3.
    When I started from scratch to talk from her(starting from a save/new game) she showed up nude, but when I loaded in with an Auto-save, everything is normal again. I've reloaded the game three times now after she showed up clothed again, and she's been staying clothed. I'm not sure if it was just a random glitch or not?
    -Thnx,
    Fox.

2. littelcat456

littelcat456 New Member

Im not sure FoxWarrior23, what has happened with that, but my game just wont load, so i cant help you. also, check out my thread to see MY problem... just look for my username.

3. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

A bug slipped into the dialogues that mostly affects Remy's dates due to the way those are setup. I've attempted pushing a few new versions of her date, but it requires a full redeploy of the game including code changes to get rid of completely. It's on my bucket list some time later.

MrWonka likes this.