Shoutbox (Disabled)

Invalid Remy Missing?

Discussion in 'Closed' started by Nitch, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Nitch

Nitch New Member

So I've looked around and haven't seen a definitive answer yet: is Remy being unavailable intended, or a bug? I have reinstalled the game multiple times now, and have had no success. I also looked at my game files, and anything pertaining to her post club is gone. This is also the case for my friend, and would like to know. Thanks in advance!

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

3. Nitch

Nitch New Member

I'm sorry, when i say she is missing, i mean after her first encounter at the club. I meet her get her number, and then go home, and she is not in the phone, or at the club again. The only assets for her in my game files are the ones for the club encounter. Sorry for the confusion!
    EDIT: I also checked if it was this bug: I did a fresh install of the game and am still not able to find her on the phone, so I'm not sure if this is still the same bug.
    EDIT #2: If you want, I can provide images of my assets files mussing stuff; the files for the aquarium, sexting minigame, and sex scene are gone, even after validating game files multiple times, both on my updated game and on the fresh install.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  4. gobalternate

gobalternate New Member

I have experienced this bug as well

5. MirceaKitsune

MirceaKitsune Active Member

I never experienced this bug in 0.7: When I met Remy, she gave me her number and I could call her again.

Keep in mind that when you meet some of the characters, you are given the choice of messing up and getting them angry at you. If you do that, the character will permanently disappear from the club and you also aren't getting their number, they're forever lost in that save file! It might help to specify which dialogue choices you took in the first meeting, as this may only happen for some of the branching paths.

6. Nitch

Nitch New Member

I did recieve her number, as the dialouge said so (and I followed a guide the scond time, assuming this was the issue), so I dont think this is it. I will say, I am in 0.8

7. MirceaKitsune

Looked through other threads and apparently it's been confirmed this is a bug. I understand that when you get Lex's number that erases Remy's, so try to meet Remy before meeting Lex for the time being.

8. Nitch

Nitch New Member

I haven't seen anything that has fixed it for me, including this. I think it is more of a problem with my launcher than anything, but I'm not sure.

9. MirceaKitsune

Okay. In that case I don't know; That's all that comes to mind for now I'm afraid.