Shoutbox (Disabled)

Closed Remy Date: Remy disappears on date [0.7]

Discussion in 'Closed' started by Keltex, May 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keltex

Keltex New Member

So i just updated amorous from 0.6 to 0.7 and the first thing i noticed in the game at the club was Jax was missing. But i thought to my self that maybe i already dated him. so i went to the pool and talked to Remy. her model was showing in the pool scene but her model isn't showing in the date so i restarted the game and created a new save. It was the same. Jax is still missing and i cant see Remy in the date. Tried reinstalling the game and the launcher but it still didn't fix the problem.

Screenshot: http://imgur.com/QyL5cKf

Last edited: May 22, 2017
  2. NotAnonymous2389

NotAnonymous2389 New Member

I have already made a huge post about how Jax is missing, please check it out. I have dated Remy and I didn't experience this glitch. Report it seperate from Jax and with a little more detail please.

3. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Can you provide debug info on this?

4. Keltex

Keltex New Member

5. ValourLionheart

ValourLionheart New Member

I have a similar issue. I had just gotten finished with the second date where you cook following her instructions. afterwards, she has to attend a meeting and asks you to call her after shes done, well I did, and responded to her feeling lonely teasingly, but after i choose that option, everything disappears and im stuck in the living room with nowhere to go.

6. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.