Shoutbox (Disabled)

Fixed Remy date: Cannot continue game after credits [0.7]

Discussion in 'v0.8' started by Zack Roth, May 10, 2017.

1. Zack Roth

Zack Roth New Member

Alright, I just saw a bug in the game where, I finished the sex scene Remmy then after it finished and went to the credits. I pressed the part where it asks to go to main menu, it takes you to the main menu but your character in-game still shows. The phone and character's arm shows in over the menu after exiting out of the credits after the sex scene with Remmy, I tried saving it and reload it and kept putting me into a loop with the credits and main menu still showing the character and phone through main menu. I teleported with the phone to the house and it took me out of it and into the main bedroom. I don't know if this is a bug but, it some how showed it on my game.

Also I noticed that Jax is also missing from the Bar, like his character and everything disappeared. I click over by the bar where he would be but isn't showing there.

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Accepted. Jax is a duplicate issue however.

3. SomeRandomGuy9909

SomeRandomGuy9909 New Member

I found a workaround for this, click on the phone at the bottom right, hit power, then click back to home, or the club, whatever floats your goat!