Shoutbox (Disabled)

Duplicate Remy choice dead end

Discussion in 'Closed' started by Leethar, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Leethar

Leethar New Member

Issue 1)
    After doing the mini game with Remy, I chose to watch a movie with Coby. Remy then texts and we get an option to tease her with the response or let her down. If the tease option is taken, the phone is closed and put down. (Letting her down works fine.) Trying to call her results in a message about a bad signal and having to wait until I'm home. There is nothing to click on in the screen other than the phone. Using the "go home" option under power in the phone does take you to your room but...

Issue 2)
    you start the day over again and have go though the whole college/cooking date again now.

Issue 3)
    If you have to go though the date again without reloading from a save, you get grilled from the Hyena again but after the first answer you give, Remy shows up and is whisked away. (I'm guessing your previous choices are still set variables and only the first one got cleared.)

Also, the Phone contacts spells the Bunny Girl's name"Remmy" it seems everywhere else, it's "Remy".

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

3. Leethar

Leethar New Member

<sigh> Well, I TRIED searching for the two I reported and found nothing. Oh well.