Shoutbox (Disabled)

Update Release Notes Amorous v0.3

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Lennian, May 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abel the Lugia

Abel the Lugia New Member

Does anyone know why my phone in amourous doesnt work the second time around? i think my game might have bugged out with the phone because i only used it once and now i cant use it again after having the first date? does this mean the phone is only a one time use thing?

2. MikeDaSniper

MikeDaSniper Member

No sounds like you got some bad luck with the phone have you tried reinstalling the game?

3. Abel the Lugia

I tried removing Amorous from my PC but it won't let me, otherwise i can't reinstall the game

4. Shade_Lurk

Shade_Lurk New Member

So this is probably a really stupid question, but I've downloaded the launcher and the game, so how will I be notified about game updates and how would I go about using the launcher to install them?

5. MikeDaSniper

MikeDaSniper Member

You won't get notified about updates on the launcher but as for installing them all you have to do is launch the launcher and select amorous if there is a update it will download it.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
  6. Shade_Lurk

Shade_Lurk New Member

7. Abel the Lugia

Alright so i installed Amorous onto my new PC, used my same account and it won't load the phone? Is it just bad luck or can it ACTUALLY be fixed? :/

8. MikeDaSniper

MikeDaSniper Member

Are you sure that you got to the club for it to be unlocked? if you did and its still not unlocked I could try giving you a save at the club with the phone enabled

9. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Phone only unlocks after you reach the club for the first time, and you can only continue dates if you finish the night by going back home with Coby once.

10. Abel the Lugia

Yeah but i got both contacts once i was in the club and the phone still didn't unlock...i'll try it again and i'll leave my feedback on here

11. Abel the Lugia

Alright so i went to the club, got both contacts with the cat and the renamon, went home with coby and the fucking phone STILL does not pop up?

12. Abel the Lugia

But see i can't access the phone because it doesn't show on the bottom right hand screen even after i've have gotten both contacts within the club :/

13. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

What if you just press Shift?

14. Abel the Lugia

*smashes my head against the desk in stupidity* I am...speechless, it works!!

I am so sorry for wasting your time...

15. Therean

Therean New Member

So I played and completed the Cat, and Brother dating paths. How much longer until we get more characters with paths to choose from, both male and female. I first got this game recently, and I was going after the fox girl from club Amorous, and her path isn't done so her phone line is dead in the game. So I did the other two I mentioned earlier. The dragon guy at the bar idk if he has a path to go on, but that's as far as I know. I would love to be able to play more paths and see more things. Any possible betas or sneak peekness coming soon?

16. MikeDaSniper

MikeDaSniper Member

Yes you can date jax and as far as we know you will be able to date skye:amangry: and dustin:amcocky: in the next update
    [These are lennians pictures]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Therean

Therean New Member

Awesome. Being able to take the Skye path will be fun. And more options are always awesome. :D Thank you for the update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.