Shoutbox (Disabled)

Shoutbox (0)

Great news everyone! We have a new chat-server running which allows for both public and private conversations! Go here and login using your forum credentials.

Update Release Notes Amorous v0.3

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Lennian, May 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

NOTE: Please read these notes carefully, this is a pre-release for Patreon Supporters!

The long awaited Amorous v0.3 update is almost ready for release! There are a few important announcements to first get out of the way which we will list below.

Launcher
      With the v0.3 update comes a new launcher which will be used from now on to release all future updates. The launcher allows us to push builds and have you only download the latest updates instead of downloading everything from scratch again every time. The launcher is also a more secure platform, no more issues with users getting malware from the download!

Pre-Release
      Amorous v0.3 will first be available as a pre-release exclusive only to Patreon supporters. The pre-release will only last for a day after which it will be available to everyone. This is mostly so we can be sure the launcher works fine before throwing it out completely.

Patreon Supporters
      To all Patreon supporters, in order to claim your pre-release, you have to sign-up for an account on our forums at https://forums.amorousgame.com/ and fill in your Patreon name and email in the personal details section at https://forums.amorousgame.com/account/personal-details. Then use the same account to login through the launcher. You will receive a banner on the site indicating your support and you will also gain future access to Patreon-only content such as early builds and rewards. Once you have the banner, which should take about a few minutes, you can start downloading the game!

Changelog v0.3
      The following features are available in Amorous v0.3:
      • Introduced Jax' date
      • Introduced Seths date
      • Coby's sexscene is back
      • Sexscene now respect your customized character
      • Added possibility to save/load your game
      • Fixed hundreds of bugs, simply too many too name. This ranges from the infamous "layering"-bug in character customization, to Jax undressing during his dialogue in the club.
      There will be some release-induced bugs caused by packaging up and such. Please report them in the appropriate section: https://forums.amorousgame.com/forums/issues-and-bugs.11/

Forums
      The Amorous forums is our primary means of communication, if you haven’t done so already sign-up for a free account at https://forums.amorousgame.com/. We give frequent updates on the status of development and it’s also a great place for discussions about the games we develop. Please note that these frequent updates are not made on FurAffinity or Patreon. We will at most only announce new releases on Patreon.

The launcher can be found at http://launcher.amorousgame.com/amorous/v1. Have fun!

2. Scrydan

Scrydan Active Member Team Amorous Supporter Dark Army Enthusiast

Excellent! One quick question.

Should users who tested previously delete their old files from the location which they wish to use?
      I am running into "Thanks for testing" window. Might be doing something wrong though. I'll report this also in the forum if it is a thing, but I just wanted to post this here to make sure we're supposed to clear old files.

Everything else seems to go well though. Though it says "everything is up to date".

Edit: Yeah...I screwed up by installing the launcher in the same place. Good job me!

Last edited: May 21, 2015
    3. Lennian

If you were a tester for the launcher, do not install this version over it. Clean up first. Same goes for installing to the same directory as v0.1 or v0.2, this is completely standalone.

4. annoyingorange1

annoyingorange1 New Member

So, sorry if this is a stupid question, but does this mean that the update will be out tomorrow?

5. Ebmeisser

Ebmeisser New Member Team Amorous Supporter

Went to run the AmorousDownloader and my computer asked what program I wanted to run it with, what do I do?

6. Lennian

Be sure it still has the .exe extension, not sure how that happened but sounds like your browser cut it off.

7. RemingtonJ

RemingtonJ New Member

Outta curiosity what counts as a day? Will general release be tomorrow or Friday?

8. Saraph Stone

Saraph Stone New Member Team Amorous Supporter

Not sure why, but I have all the correct info put in, and the launcher is telling me that I don't have early access, even though I'm a Patreon supporter. Is that an automatic thing, or does someone have to confirm my account manually?

9. Lennian

The task that checks your details runs every 10 minutes. It does not work if you havent been actually charged before.

And a day is 24 hours. Considering maintenance about fridaymorning gmt+1.

10. Saraph Stone

Saraph Stone New Member Team Amorous Supporter

I have, but it's no big deal. I was just curious. Thanks.

11. Lennian

Be sure to enter your Patreon displayname and email exactly as it is on your Patreon dashboard. If you changed details over time or cant get it to work. PM me a screencap of one of the succesful pledge mails and your Patreon dashboard.

12. Silver

Silver New Member

EDIT: Lol nvm, I am the dumb.

13. Asriel Dreamurr

Asriel Dreamurr Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

I just realise that when you have for the first time a sexscene after the date, next time you call back the character you do it with, the sexscene automaticly restarts, so do don't have to do the date again ! Nice ! :D

14. Lennian

You will also get full control the second time :3

15. Asriel Dreamurr

Asriel Dreamurr Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

Yeah also ! ( just like v.01 with Coby )

16. Patrick Nordbeck

Patrick Nordbeck New Member

Hilfe ich kann nur Deutsch wie bekomme ich Amorous v0.3 jetzt.

Kann mir das einer sagen bitte^-^

17. Lennian

Ich sprechen ein bischen Deutsch: Es tut mir leid, aber Sie müssen ein Patreon Supporter sein um die Pre-Release jetzt zu bekommen. Das Spiel kann von allen heute Abend heruntergeladen werden.

18. Wingz Of Death

Wingz Of Death Moderator of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator Dark Army Enthusiast

ja... daar versta ik dus geen zak van

19. Connery

Connery Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

Yer sure ya can speak german ö.Ö ?

20. Wingz Of Death

Wingz Of Death Moderator of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator Dark Army Enthusiast

no i can understand it for a bit and talk it a little but i cant type or write it

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.