Shoutbox (Disabled)

Recommended specs?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DynamiteGrizzly, Jan 2, 2016.

1. DynamiteGrizzly

DynamiteGrizzly New Member

I have tried playing this on the absolute lowest settings resolution and it still slows my comp to a grinding halt before crashing. How good of a computer do you need to play this? I'm using a Vista from 2006.

2. agmoyer

agmoyer New Member

Well from what I can figure needs a minimum processor 1.8ghz (lowest I have) and prob 6-8gb ram and vram maybe 128mb could work. I figured the problem I have is lack of ram, since I only have 4gb of ram I watched this game takes 1.5gb of memory at the menu. If you hit new game it will instantly pass the .5 sadly I don't think I can really fix my situation without spending money. Buying a new computer anyways but I can't imagine how this program takes up so much memory, it's more than any of the near 300 games I have on Steam.

3. BlackHusky

BlackHusky Well-Known Member Dark Army Enthusiast

I'm using a shitty Laptop with 1.8Ghz Dual Core Processor, 4GB Ram and 32MB VRAM. I don't have a graphics card but a chip and play Amorous on highest Settings. I don't know why you got this problems but it's not a question of specs.

4. agmoyer

agmoyer New Member

Forums>Games>Fursona Maker>General Discussion. Wasn't talking about Amorous, that works perfectly for me as well. This section is the General Discussion for "Fursona Maker".

5. BlackHusky

BlackHusky Well-Known Member Dark Army Enthusiast

Mhhh sorry my bad...well I experience something similar without the Fursona maker just like you. I usually close every program despite FA and let it load until it's finished. When it's finished loading I can play without nearly any problem. A lot of Members use the in-game Creator of Amorous because it works way better and you got less problems using it.

6. agmoyer

agmoyer New Member

The problem I have though is at the menu Fursona Maker takes up around 87% of the total useable memory. Which at this amount it is very close to crashing any program taking up so much memory. What I should do is get cs flash again for a limited time and a character reference sheet. I can draw well enough for the most part just some bit not that good with on computer.