Shoutbox (Disabled)

Fixed Ranging array of issues upon alt-tabbing

Discussion in 'Closed' started by silicWulf, Apr 8, 2017.

1. silicWulf

silicWulf New Member

Alt-tabbing during dialogue and choices can cause a varying list of issues. The following issues I have noticed due to alt-tabbing:

• Alt-tabbing after dialogue has changed will make the box flicker for a frame or two with past text, of unknown pattern. If alt-tabbed twice in the same dialogue box, the issue will not happen.
    • Alt-tabbing during choices can sometimes force the game to choose the last selection automatically.
    • Alt-tabbing shortly after these choices can actually cause the paths to switch entirely. An occasion I can specifically recall of this is, in Mercy's path, choosing the top-most wine (the name fails me at the moment), alt-tabbing in the middle of dialogue, and the dialogue instantly changes to something else, along with the reaction/expression of Mercy.
    Those are the issues I can currently recall with alt-tabbing, though I will be sure to report back with any patterns or new discoveries related to this.

EDIT: For clarification, these issues happen on both fullscreen and windowed mode.

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

I think it has more-so to do with the fact the game accepts input even WHEN alt-tabbed, but thank you for your thorough investigation, I'll look into it :)

3. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

All fixed in the upcoming version. The game now pauses when you alt-tab :)