Shoutbox (Disabled)

Questions about Amorous.

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by NovaT, Apr 1, 2017.

1. NovaT

NovaT New Member

• Is it possible to be a lesbian in Amorous (a legitimate question, not trying to be banned or anything) ?
    • Any Fursona Genders and such coming up?
    • (not really a question about Amorous) Who likes tacos?

2. NovaT

NovaT New Member

I leik tacos (lonely is me)

3. SkyLeone

SkyLeone Active Member

No as you're not abled to play as a female and most likely never will be.

As far as I know they'll stick with male only.

Me :3

4. Bizkit

Bizkit New Member

I hate to say this, but I think it's dumb that there may not be a lesbian option. I know that there won't be as many players as there could be because of this. I really think that all dating sims nowadays should implement, at the very least (besides straight characters), lesbian, gay and bi characters. If there were trans, queer, etc. characters, that would be even better. As it stands, it seems as the creators don't really don't care about the LGBTQ community, although I'm sure that's not the case. When making a game, I would think that the main priority would be to try and create something that more people will enjoy, not less. Just because the majority of people who play dating games are male, that doesn't mean they should only pander to them. However, this is their game and they can do whatever they want with it. BTW, I'm an asexual male. Because of this, I'm not sexually attracted to anyone. However, I daydream what it would be like as a lesbian (and no, I'm not transgender because of this), which is why I only play lesbian dating games. So, if a lesbian option never comes to fruition, I won't be playing this game. And, although I'm only one person, like I said before, I know that there won't be as many players as there could be because they will feel left out. So, I honestly suggest to the creators that they reconsider adding this option. If not, well - then not, I guess. Anyway, thanks!

NovaT likes this.
  5. SkyLeone

SkyLeone Active Member

Yea and every dating game should include every skin color, pansexuals, asexuals, whateverthefucksexuals, genderfluids, nonbinaries and all this other shit because otherwise the creators are racist and homophobic and everything bad.

kazekage8 and NovaT like this.
  6. TobiasB

TobiasB Member

i like the idea of a lesbian option.