Shoutbox (Disabled)

Question about Amorous.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sardix, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Sardix

Sardix New Member

First off I have to say that I loved the V2.0 demo, it was awesome, Coby is adorable /)^3^(\

But I have a question, the Amorous Patreon states that there will be Minor voice acting work.

I am a budding voice actor and I was curious to how minor, and what it might entail?
    Also to put forward my services ( for free obviously) depending on what it entails.

I am super excited about this game, you guys have done an amazing job so far, keep it up!!

2. Virxai

Virxai New Member

I think that they posted a journal to gauge the FA community's interest on the subject ( http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/6162412/ ) and shortly after, there was another journal about auditions, which I can't find right now (possibly removed). It's my understanding that the positions have already been filled for the minor voice work for Amorous. However, one can never be too sure with Jasonafex and Kabier. I'd keep my eye out for more opportunities, were I you. I'll be doing exactly that, in fact.

[EDIT]

I would like to express an interest in the option for fully voiced dialogue. I realize that would require a lot more work, but it is a wish of mine. I shall post about it in the proper thread.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
    Sardix likes this.
  3. Sardix

Sardix New Member

I second that, I think that is an amazing idea.. I was going to mention that after I got a reply but you beat me too it..

and thanks for the tips mate.

4. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

As mentioned we did already audition the minor voice work, this is just a few lines of text and things like grunting, laughing, etc.

However, it's a good thing you bring up fully voiced dialogue. That's certainly an interesting idea, also gives the game much more live!

5. Jasonafex

Jasonafex Team Amorous Team Amorous

All of our core characters have been voiced, we currently do not have plans to voice supporting characters.

6. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

@Jasonafex They were now talking about the possibility of adding fully voiced dialogues at some point in the future.

There is a separate topic for that now though in Wishlist.

EDIT: You already found it, nevermind *hides*