Shoutbox (Disabled)

Support Problems

Discussion in 'Support' started by Dustin_The_Furry, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Dustin_The_Furry

Dustin_The_Furry New Member

1: Club doesn't load so all I see is a black background behind all the characters, 2: I have a $3,896 dollar PC and it still doesn't work with 12 GB of ram. This game needs some fixing !QUICK! or its gonna go downhill quite fast.

2. WeisserWolf

WeisserWolf Member

Might try verifying files via the launcher-could be something got corrupted when it first downloaded everything. It works fine for me (i7-6700K, 32GB DDR4, GTX970).

Which OS & GPU are you using?

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  3. RoyArtorius

RoyArtorius Master Knight of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

Game is fine with most players being able to play it, I got $1,500 pc and I could play through the game with no problems. Maybe instead of trying to passive aggressively scare us into "fixing" it you could actually ask for assistance.

4. Dustin_The_Furry

Not trying to scare anyone, just saying make the game more user friendly and make the guidelines more user friendly as well.

5. Dustin_The_Furry

Gpu is a Dell NVIDIA Tesla K40M. The OS is Windows 7 Pro.

6. WeisserWolf

WeisserWolf Member

wow-a bit pricy for my taste, but nice! Highly doubt either of the above are the issue...so all I have to suggest is either verifying the files or doing a good ol' delete/redownload of the launcher/game (would also make sure the files are extracted somewhere that's not a system folder or network drive, to rule out any potential file permission/access issues)-I'm sure someone else will chime in with other suggestions.

RoyArtorius likes this.
  7. Dustin_The_Furry

K thx 4 the info.

8. Omega0701

Omega0701 New Member

How many gigabytes of this game is covered ? Becouse I don't have a lot fo space.