Shoutbox (Disabled)

Support Problems in amorous game update

Discussion in 'Support' started by Gabrieljer, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Gabrieljer

Gabrieljer New Member

oh.no a crash Microsoft.Na.Framework.contentloadexception:Couldnotload asset/Asset/GUI/Squid/Defaultcursor! the directory was not found this may indicate you game not dowload properly,please try validating files.otherwise you ran the laucher without extracting it first do you wish to open a link with more information? I tried to upgrade to the latest version and then the game itself started to give error I can not even know what to do in the game do not choose anything my laptop and windows 10 please help me explain step by step how to solve the error and Make the update
    I deleted the entire game I think now I have nothing to do I lost how to make the game work forever I think and this new update is terrible because I do not even know where to start

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Did you do what the crash asked you to do?

3. Gabrieljer

Gabrieljer New Member

I did and it did not work.

4. Gabrieljer

Gabrieljer New Member

system. Reflection.Target Invocation Exception has been throw by the target of an invocation this may game indicate you trying to run the game the game from a very obscure location, try moving it somewhere else. if this is not the case please validate your game