Shoutbox (Disabled)

Support Problem With Main Menu

Discussion in 'Support' started by Dapk12, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Dapk12

Dapk12 New Member

Hello, i had a problem with the main menu. i installed Amorous Today and i got a full gliched main menu (see it on the pic), i validate files 3 times and the problem still. What can i do to fix it?

PD: Sorry my english, isn`t my native lenguage.

[​IMG]
    (Here is the link to the img: http://imgur.com/a/yuT9F)

Im Actually using a Computer With Windows 10
    And 2GB of Ram. TRYING to Play Amorous 0.8

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Update your graphics driver.

3. jmbgkotor

jmbgkotor New Member

this is exactly my problem, my drivers are updated, the problem still here,we are 2 of many dakp12..

4. Lennian

This is really a driver issue. Or the GPU you are trying to use simply is too bad to play this game, usually the case with Intel onboard GPUs. In case you are on a laptop with multiple GPUs (eg. Intel onboard and nVidia/AMD dedicated), be sure to force the game to use the dedicated GPU.

5. jmbgkotor

jmbgkotor New Member

and why some people with better pc and windows 8,10 have this problem too :(

ok, i was searching about this and i belive the issue is that our video card doesn't support 8K or more textures,and i have no hope the team gonna make a build with 4k textures for low pc,then i suppose we cant play :(

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2017
  6. Lennian

The game doesn't use 4k textures, everything is capped at 1920x1080, which at most uses 16MB per texture. What are your system specs? Which GPU are you trying to sue with the game? Is this a laptop?

7. jmbgkotor

jmbgkotor New Member

8. Lennian

In that case, I stand by my old reply. There is nothing I can do to fix this, you get image, it doesn't crash, it just renders the images very badly. Every case of this exact screen I've seen is bad drivers. If you didn't do so yet, install https://www.geforce.com/Drivers/Results/35053 - if you did, you are simply out of luck, sorry.