Shoutbox (Disabled)

Fixed Problem with Dustins Path

Discussion in 'Closed' started by scharazz, Jan 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scharazz

scharazz New Member

When i choose "I should go home" in the Theatre, the dialog goes on as normal, until iam in the apartment. When the light goes on, the last box is something with" familiar parrot on the couch"(dont remember the text) and then it doesnt go on. Music plays normal, i can use my mobile phone, but there arent any sprites or text-boxes. Just the empty apartment.

If someone reported it before, iam sorry, i didnt see the thread

2. CantUseMyUsual

CantUseMyUsual New Member

Gonna copy/paste the guidelines or ill fuck them up
    1. Tell us about your system, is it a Windows or a Mac? Which version? How many RAM do you have? I have Windows 10 with 32 GB DDR4 RAM. My computer isn't likely the problem.
    2. Which version of the game where you running? The launcher claims latest version.
    3. Describe the problem clearly by answering questions: What were you trying to do? What actually happened? What were you expecting to happen? I went on the movie date with hot lion guy (Dustin) and when we went back to his place with him all over me and the bird guy turns on the lights the dialogue ends and nothing is selectable. I cannot call dustin from here, 'the cell reception is bad'. All I can do is use my phone to go home. If I go home, it is like I traveled back through time to before the date, and can call dustin and the same movie date starts again. This has repeated four times so far.
    4. We're you able to reproduce the problem? If so, what steps did you take? See above. I've repeated it four times.
    5. Add anything you think is useful to us: additional information, screenshots, vague error-codes, etcetera.
    Not sure how to upload my screenshots but if someone can help me id be glad to show!

3. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

The current workaround is to pick a different option, the path you take is bugged and will be fixed in the next update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.