Shoutbox (Disabled)

New Problem with download

Discussion in 'Issues and Bugs' started by badwolfpuppy, Oct 14, 2015.

1. badwolfpuppy

badwolfpuppy New Member

Hi, thought I'd download it and have a look to see what all the fuss is about. Alas, it said 'Something went wrong' so I decided to try refreshing and tried the whole process again. Nothing. Won't let me download any further and it won't even let me see the 'log in' screen again, simply keeps telling me to download and install the installer or post a message here. So I've posted a message here.

2. badwolfpuppy

badwolfpuppy New Member

Never mind, deleted the original download folder and everything in it, then tried again. Download is starting again. Will let you know if glitch happens again.

3. RoyArtorius

RoyArtorius Master Knight of the Dark Lord Team Amorous Moderator

Actually, that is most likely an issue with the launcher, if you continue to have problems I recommend posting in that section. I can help with anything related to the actual game where as Lennian can help with anything related to the Launcher (which is what downloads the games) or the Forums.

4. badwolfpuppy

badwolfpuppy New Member

Hey, thanks for the help. It's okay, it managed to download and install okay. But the life thing doesn't work properly. Every time my character dies, the new one doesn't appear and the game gets 'stuck.' Weird. Anyway, it seems cool enough, I just wish the sex scenes had a close-up facility of some sort. lol