Shoutbox (Disabled)

Pressing "Play!" does nothing (Amorous)

Discussion in 'Backup' started by Furrya, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Furrya

Furrya New Member

I've uninstalled, redownloaded multiple times. No matter what I do, after everything has downloaded and the launcher says "Your game is up to date!" when I press play nothing happens. Could anyone please help me out?

MRtom likes this.
  2. Volton101

Volton101 New Member

try going on the folder where you installed the game and use that launcher... its gonna work.

3. Ozz

Ozz New Member

I am having a similar problem, when i tried playing nothing happens i have no idea why it is doing this ether, and i really wanted to play this game.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  4. Shadow Shield

Shadow Shield New Member

I can start the launcher but not play the game, how can i fix this?

5. theWatcher

theWatcher Member

Navigate to where you have the amorous launcher installed, then open games, then amorous, then public_windows (for windows, might not be the same for mac/linux), and double click on Amorous.exe (it should display as Amorous and be an application file type).

If there is anything missing from the public_windows folder (Amorous_Data folder, SexScenesfolder, Amorous.exe, templates_stock.xml or version.txt) then delete the amorous folder and redownload.

Alternatively, you can delete the version.txt file to force the launcher to download the game again.

6. Typical Paw

Typical Paw New Member

Probably because the server status is not on 3/3. It updates every 5 min. Watch for the status