Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mark mikeson, Feb 5, 2017.
lets brain storm together maybe.
i want an option to have Coby's Dad fuvk the player, like if you come clean about having sex with Coby at the beginning then his dad fucks you as "punishment," and you both enjoy it and you can do it again. I mean, if you can fuck your adoptive brother you can fuck your adoptive father, am i right?
Personally, I'd love to see a couple of "conflict" scenes with each of your dates, and a little resolution and display of their growth. From the ones I played...
1) A run-in with his ex, and him finally being able to say "I don't need you or your approval anymore" to them
2) Him either getting a job back at Amorous, or getting a new job where he can indulge in his showmanship and be himself.
1) Him getting a call from a prospective publisher or agent, and maybe telling them that he wants to stay with you, rather than running off in pursuit of his dreams
2) Another run-in with the author he met at the signing, and the author putting him in contact with a good publisher who's willing to work with him
1) Her going out in public, without her fur dyed, and running into some of her con friends, who all LOVE her natural look
2) Her and you meeting her parents, and her finally taking a stand for herself and telling them that she loves you and is her own person now.
Each of these would probably lead into a different "special" sex scene, ones that are more unique to each option.
Personally, I'd love a continuation of Seth's story. I felt very connected to him, and the current story we have right now just doesn't feel long enough for me.
I actually love the ideas Starfallraptor mentioned. More player choices would be good to.
and i had a thought of some possible after bits were after you complete the date you get to spend some extra time befor the credits.
I would indeed love to meet Skye's parents so they could see that she is her natural color again, (because that grey is the best, and I told her that I liked the grey the best) plus the Seth story line was interesting, though me or my character aren't gay (I made a different character for the other dates than Skye). But I've have always encouraged people t be what they wanted to be.
Welp, I like your Ideaaa. I was thinking the same situation, like an "Extra" of the "Coby's History".
Separate names with a comma.