Shoutbox (Disabled)

PM suggestions/Feedback

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Doonbal, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Doonbal

Doonbal Active Member

So I couldn't find anywhere else to post this but I had a couple things I wanted to bring up about it as well as ask a question or two and feedback of it so far (since I use it daily now)

Positive Feedback: I think it's well organised on the page as of so far on a PC, Easy to start conversations as well as always having the global chat open too. The messages have always sent so far too so no communication drop outs or anything.

Issues: On mobile it's really difficult to go between conversations without closing it, which then deletes the whole history of the conversation. Also the refreshing of a page causes you to be logged out too which ends all conversations again, deleting the history.
    Similar to this, if I go on to the forums page on separate tab, Mobile again, if I am gone over 4-5 minutes, it will log me out, ending the conversations and loss of it's chat History.

Suggestions: Group Pm conversations where you can either click to join or be invited into, Also perhaps Icon display like on the Amorous Page when indicating who's online.

I'm not being negative or hating on it since all in all it's a great messenger tab, I just hope this was helpful in anyway if/when more development goes into it.

Thank You!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
  2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Please do not confuse PM, Shoutbox and Chatserver. I presume you mean the chatserver located here: https://chat.amorousgame.com/?

If so, it has had minimal testing and is certainly not fit for purpose nor mobile. Hence it's just there to use, but don't expect miracles :p For most, it's a wrapper around the chat-server I want to use for Amorous later on.

3. Doonbal

Doonbal Active Member

Ah okay, I heard about it being in beta or something so I thought maybe feedback was expected but thanks for clearing that up for me :)

4. CobyIsMySenpai34

CobyIsMySenpai34 New Member

Wha?