Shoutbox (Disabled)

New Phone no longer appears, game unplayable

Discussion in 'Open' started by Kevvie, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Kevvie

Kevvie New Member

So I've been playing Amorous for a few days and I love it! Last time I played was about 3am last night (April 14th, 2020) and it was working fine. I went to bed and tried to play some more when I woke up (just before noon on same day), but now when I click continue game the phone doesn't show up. I closed the game and reopened it, restarted steam, and it still is absent. Without the phone I'm unable to call anyone or navigate to other locations, making the game unplayable. I'm really loving this game so I hope this can be fixed!

2. Kevvie

Kevvie New Member

If this information helps, my steam account is ItsKevvie, and I just shared a screenshot that shows the missing phone. I tried to attach the photo here but it isn't letting me.

3. Bamman0000

Bamman0000 New Member

This is due to saving during a cutscene at any point, to fix you need to go into the local files of the game, go into the saves file, choose the notepad file of the save you're trying to continue on, and scroll all the way down and change the Phone enabled section from "False" to "True".
    It's the last line of the file.