Shoutbox (Disabled)

New phone disappears

Discussion in 'Open' started by ozzy _the_derg, Apr 17, 2020.

1. ozzy _the_derg

ozzy _the_derg New Member

I went to play some Amorous today, but when I loaded my autosave my phone disappeared. I can use my phone in my other saves, but not in my autosave. I don't know if it's a problem with the autosave or my computer.
    I am running Amorous 1.0.3 on a Windows 10, and I have the latest version of Steam. I have 8 GB of RAM and i'm pretty sure that Amorous doesn't require that much. This has happened to me before and I fixed it by loading a manual save and got back to where I was in the autosave, then the autosave seamed to be fixed. I won't be able to do this this time because my autosave is much further ahead then my manual saves. Is there a fix for this?

2. Bamman0000

Bamman0000 New Member

This is due to saving during a cutscene at any point, to fix you need to go into the local files of the game, go into the saves file, choose the notepad file of the save you're trying to continue on, and scroll all the way down and change the Phone enabled section from "False" to "True".
    It's the last line of the file.

ozzy _the_derg likes this.
  3. ozzy _the_derg

ozzy _the_derg New Member

worked great! thanks a million nwn.

4. Kumari

Kumari New Member

Where do I go to get to local files I'm having trouble finding and doing what you said lol

5. STFYF

STFYF New Member

I don't understand where to go when you say to go to the notepad files. I don't know where that is.