Shoutbox (Disabled)

New Phone disappears after bartender gives number

Discussion in 'Open' started by PrinceKoda, May 31, 2018.

1. PrinceKoda

PrinceKoda New Member

I went through and got the number of the bar tender, but from then on in each of the saves after i talked to him my phone is no longer showing up on screen, I can start a new game all over and the phone is back but it wont let me continue on the one i already got multiple numbers on.

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

I suppose you loaded a save mid-dialogue at some point and continued from there?

3. PrinceKoda

PrinceKoda New Member

I think i did save just after getting his number, then it went to the club scene and the phone option was gone entirely. Even on the previous saves id had. It wouldn't work properly after that no phone no exiting no nothing, i even had to shut down my laptop to get it to stop playing in the background on steam(task manager and closing out steam didn't leave the game only shutting down) and to play properly i had to start a whole new game up, its working fine now but i haven't gone to the bartender again yet.

4. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

For a workaround: Open your save-file in Notepad and set PhoneEnabled to true, instead of false.

5. PrinceKoda

PrinceKoda New Member

Alright, ill try that if it happens again, thank you

6. Silver949

Silver949 New Member

I had this problem too. My autosave file was the one with the problem, and when I tried to change the phone value in notepad (which is at the very bottom), the game would no longer even load the file, saying it was corrupted.
    However, I was able to fix the problem completely by copying everything in my autosave file, including what I had changed, and pasted it over one of my old save files. Then I just loaded that one, and the game is fixed. Hope this helped