Shoutbox (Disabled)

Personal wish/Feedback (V0.7)

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by FurLovingDragon, May 12, 2017.

1. FurLovingDragon

FurLovingDragon Member

The game itself is really fascinating and has much variety to play with, which in turn makes it the best furry dating game by far. But for further versions, I have a personal wish and also feedback, which belongs right here:

Please make sure you hit the right ratio for male, female and herm characters! As of this version, I've seen 2 female, 1 herm (if it isn't herm, it counts as female as well) and 4 male dating partners. A game overflowing with dating partners on one gender makes it a bit monotone, I guess...

So, what do you think? Is this game in need of a good dating partner ratio?

2. Zhaarek

Zhaarek Member Team Amorous Supporter

It would certainly be good to achieve a proper ratio between the genders and a good goal to cater all audiences, but the fact is that the community here, and the furry community in general consists mostly of gay and bi, and the focus on characters available thus far has leaned towards males.

As far as I know there are 3 characters left to be introduced in the game, from which two are female and one is male. In the end, that will bring it to 4 females, 5 males and one trans, which over all is a pretty good ratio in my opinion.

FurLovingDragon and SkyLeone like this.
  3. FurLovingDragon

FurLovingDragon Member

@Zhaarek
    That's indeed a pretty good ratio, but there's another thing coming to my mind:
    Isn't there the point that the Patrons on Patreon can also suggest characters or are these included in your estimated total?

4. Hispanic at the Disco

Hispanic at the Disco New Member

I honestly care a little less about the gender ratio on the roster and would be more interested to see a better spread of land-based, aquatic-based, and aerial-based characters. Right now, we have a total of 6 land-based characters, 1 aerial-based character, and a dragon. Adding on to that, the only aerial-based character is essentially a glorified booty call and this makes the totals start looking pretty bad. I understand completely that the vast majority of the furry scene is based on terrestrial quadrupeds but man....

It just feels wrong to have all these interesting options available and to not take advantage of that.... Seems like that would be a potential draw to the game/scene/community.

SkyLeone likes this.
  5. FurLovingDragon

FurLovingDragon Member

@Hispanic at the Disco
    That is also an option worth mentioning - Sharks, Dolphins and many more options are totally missing here. Why limit it then to only 10 characters?

On the other side, we don't know what the makers still could have up their sleeves... *thinks*

Hispanic at the Disco likes this.
  6. Sir Wolf

Sir Wolf Active Member

That is a very valid point, I would love to see an aquatic character (Who doesn't love a cute shark girl?) to round out the roster.

Also, don't forget there is still another avian to be added.

7. Morris Kodori

Morris Kodori New Member

An otter would be interesting to see, in my opinion. Otters sometimes provide a overload of cuteness.

Though you might not go wrong with a dolphin either...

If possible, one possible aerial-based character suggestion might be a Phoenix.

If land-based, I might go with a Kitsune.

For some reason, I keep thinking they might be saving the best ones for last... *Thinks*

8. Sir Wolf

Sir Wolf Active Member

Actually, i'm pretty sure Tre is an otter now that I think about it. :p