Shoutbox (Disabled)

Personal Reviews

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spleriia Emperor Splerii, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Spleriia Emperor Splerii

Spleriia Emperor Splerii Active Member

Whaji Davay, everyone. Thanks for taking the time to read this 'important' thread...

To be honest for all of you, I have mixed reviews about all the endeavors done by Team Amorous. For example, I feel anticipated for the upcoming updates of the latest games of Team Amorous, especially the Amorous Dating Simulator. That's my personal advantage but that advantage also served my disadvantage. Why? The answer is that the updates were coming in too slow...too slow that one's patience was already strained long and gone in waiting for it come in the greatest opportunity. I'm not intending to praise nor degrade anything or anyone else in regards to this thread. I just wanted to know the personal opinions of everyone who reads this. I only uphold my "martial-like" dogmatism in my own right.

Anyway. If you have something to say or to review, please let me know right away. May the Splerai reigns.

Feru Umachy and Krymon like this.
  2. Feru Umachy

Feru Umachy New Member

In my opinion in my last forum I token a huge morale hit I didn't want to return but seeing that you are sharing, I may want to say the flexibility of amoruose staff don't get me wrong I don't hate them, nor do I like them but I felt empty I was excited I wanted to say my piece and my courage was destroyed yes I will be gone for who knows how long but in the end...I did what I wanted to do. My friend, just for you not to feel alone...I too find this personal...The fact I see amoruose not moving forward and taking risk is a good sign that there caution is thru the roof...I admire there work I appreciate what they do for there community for that I can't deny there the best at what they do... mentaforically speaking...My first friend. I am sorry I vanished...But I feel like I have no place in the forums anymore. Just know your not alone...Honestly I just wanted to say my own opinions to improve amourose and see if the creators would take that risk...A risk that small is hard to see them fail at if at all, I understand is not a simple copy and paste but it saddens me the lack of updates the less risks there making and for the lack of a better term...Inactive most of the time...Is a common sight among community leaders and there games and there's always that one leader/admin who's overly protective of there fans and games they refuse to move any further...A good example of a good developer is yanderer Dev he spend time with his community and ask for volunteers he knows he can't built a game on his own I honestly like that he's taking risk for not just him but for his fans and community now that he's working for tiny built (The makers of hello neighbor) he will finish his own games in no time, but that's just me in the end of the day we might never know never know what the team of amurous truly plan on doing, are they might never even tell us there a team of a furry dating sim games one of the the few If not then there the only ones who can make furry games that maybe a lot to handle but sadly is only the truth while other mobile people are bored some waiting for the next big hit to drop even some waiting for super Mario run, all am saying staff and admins you truly can do better I have faith and believe in you even when you shut me down I know you guys can make it big all I ask is simply not to let our fans down and dont let your games fall down as well...Thank you for hearing me out on my tough time and thank you for hearing my words from this sore loser of a cat

-Sincerely

Feru Umachy

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  3. Spleriia Emperor Splerii

I really take this very seriously and I really appreciate it too, man. Thanks. ^^

4. Eponiaswill

Eponiaswill New Member

THIS GAME NEEDS TO BE FINISHED! I LOVE IT I JUST PLAYED IT FOR THE FIRST TIME AND I PLAYED IT FOR 12.5 HOURS, MY PERSONAL FAVORITE PERSON IN THE GAME IS MERCY I WOULD LOVE TO MEAT HER IN REAL LIFE!!!OMG I AM FAN BOYING OUT LIKE HELL!!

5. Spleriia Emperor Splerii

12.5 hours you say?! That was a overwhelming record! O.O

6. Eponiaswill

Eponiaswill New Member

I keep playing it and now I have the internet back so I need to see if there is any progress. P.s. thanks for the record lol.