Shoutbox (Disabled)

News Patreon paused for the time being

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Lennian, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

NOTE: This is a cross-post from FA!

After a discussion with staff involved on the production of Amorous, we have agreed to put a freeze on any supporting funds for the game until a new update is released. We need to await for schedules to become more free. The production of the game itself however will continue as per normal, although the current pace may be a bit slow. No current or future patrons will be charged until we are back on track.

No matter how long it may take, I'll do my best to see this game through to completion. It cannot suffer the same fate as Morenatsu and other projects. Luckily our game is still fairly young in it's production lifespan, there is still potential for the game to be completed in months rather then years.

Our sister game, Bare Backstreets suffered some update delays of it's own due to our recent move and it's soul programmer now having to return to college. Previously being able to work on the game full-time, is now restricted to weekends.

Game development is a cruel mistress, but I remain optimistic of their futures.

2. Connery

Connery Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

Well, back to throwing money against the display...

No, honestly: It's refreshing to see an update :D

So, here: have a lamp
    [​IMG]

3. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

I love lamp.

Shadow_FluffWuff and arrow like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.