Shoutbox (Disabled)

Update Patch v0.1.2

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Lennian, Dec 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

We would like to thank everyone for actively reporting bugs and annoyances to us last week. As such, we can now release v0.1.2 with a MASSIVE changelog. Take a look below!

One of the biggest complaints was the lack of proper resolution support and the fact advanced markings had so much issues, so we put high priority on those for you. Even though more resolutions wasn't actually planned until v0.2.

Hopefully a lot more people can enjoy the Fursona Maker now.

Team Amorous

2. SueSakamotoTakari

SueSakamotoTakari New Member

I thought of something: fursona maker to support bare backstreets and amorous, with your fursona. Is so upcoming / planned?

3. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

This will most likely never happen. The intend of the games is too different. Amorous is limited by the sexscenes in what you can do in the character customization. BBS has no character customization at all. Fursona Maker is deliberately stand-alone so nothing is constraining what we can do with it.

The only thing I can see happening is exporting your Amorous character to the FM for further customization. Other way around will only mean you lose details.

4. Steph_Farelle

Steph_Farelle New Member

Halp! I don't know how to get the game... How do I download it? :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.