Shoutbox (Disabled)

Part Requests

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Sapphy, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Sapphy

Sapphy New Member

I can see there are some long hairstyles in the game, but I could use some more, plus, there could be some nipples and the like for males, as well as female genitalia since someone is bound to want to make a transgender male with this. Maybe some other species being represented, like insects and sharks (dunno if that's been represented yet, I saw dolphin-ish parts while playing). Plus a little more user-creativity in part placement (specific parts like genitals) would be nice, especially if the part gets scaled and it's not in the right place after you scale it.

Sorry for being so demanding, but I think everyone will probably want the same thing as me, save for which species they want represented.

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Which genitals are not in the correct position after scaling? They all have a pivot-point set so they scale proportionally in the right location, but we may have messed up a few.

Also, don't forget this is the first release which features over 300 parts already, that's easily double the amount of Amorous. More will follow based on demand.

Kiba the wulf likes this.
  3. Sapphy

Sapphy New Member

I understand. Just keep this in mind for future versions is all I ask.
    And some slitted genitals look a little... weird on scaling, in my opinion.

4. Mei97

Mei97 New Member

If you guys are able to, i would love to see more female body types, like petite or similar things. I know you guys have a lot of work to do so if this isn't possible i totally understand.

5. evil-L

evil-L New Member

i would love more patterns for tails, feet, and head. possible more horns and tails too. perhaps kangaroo ish? lol.

6. kyle mart

kyle mart Member

descriptions for parts is all that i would request

7. MoMent248

MoMent248 New Member

Muzles podtypes
    More beaks and something like that

8. kyle mart

kyle mart Member

i take my previous post back. more emo style hair.plz

9. Nekumiho

Nekumiho Member

clothes would be great (because it's like 50% of my fursona) dont judge me pls XD

kyle mart likes this.
  10. kyle mart

kyle mart Member

Yeh

11. lexavian

lexavian New Member

Great game!! I love it! Outside of just saying "more options" there are some things in particular that I would like to see:
    • More body types (especially in the fat/muscle-gut range and females)
    • body part movement option (especially on tails, wings, and horns)
    • male genital slit (like gamma's style)
    • Maybe a 3rd hair option that covers like the side of the head? (A lot of bangs look like they could use more hair behind it but a lot of the "hair" hair options don't actually meet the bangs.)
    • More hair options, especially some curlier hair that isn't long?
    • A refresh placement option. Sometimes it feels like if you change things out of order certain body parts don't update thier locations. Specifically tails, boobs, and genitals on certain body models.
    • "Eyebrow" options that are more just eyebrow shape. Like on a dragon where you probably don't want an actual eyebrow but want to show the eyebrow ridge for emotive reasons.
    • I don't need it but a hand option for like talons or claws and stuff?
    • an undo button.
    (Sorry if this comes off as demanding. It is meant to be more along the lines of suggestions of stuff that would be cool in the game.)

12. evil-L

evil-L New Member

i agree. with the addition of ram/hydra horns and perhaps the ability to shrink or change pen shape, not size. would be interesting. but yeah with those i am fine.