Shoutbox (Disabled)

Other means to support?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Virionx, May 24, 2015.

1. Virionx

Virionx New Member

Heyo,

Like I've mentioned before - it's been great to see another game that quite reminds me of Morenatsu. So far, it really has a lot of potential, and I'm hoping a lot of attention will be spent to the writing to keep these characters lovely. But while i'd want to support, Patreon is really limiting for some of us. Simply put, credit cards aren't a thing everywhere, and Patreon (last I checked) has no other means to pay.

I was hoping to see about any plans for other means of supporting. I know bitcoin and all of those fancy things are out there nowadays, and it'd be pretty cool to know.

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

I suppose we could make a tipjar. But generally Paypal is a bitch when it comes to recieving money. From one day to another they can just decide to investigate your account and lock you indefinately. Ill ask around some of my collegues who have used paypal in this way before.

3. DaraSilverDragon

DaraSilverDragon Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

Don't use paypal - adult content being banned is a great way to let them steal all your money

4. ScalyWalker

ScalyWalker New Member Team Amorous Supporter

PayPal is really unsecure if you're using it for adult content. I really wouldn't try to offer that option at all.
    I really can't recommend anything else except maybe Bitcoins. But that one is difficult with the fluctuating prices, making it not always profitable for the dev side.
    That's why credit cards are the only viable option right now, because there simply is no real alternative for these kind of content sadly.

Last edited: May 26, 2015