Shoutbox (Disabled)

Other games?

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Frothgar, May 1, 2015.

1. Frothgar

Frothgar Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

So I was just curious as to what other games everyone plays. And what's your all time favorite game?

The games I'm currently playing are Planetside 2, GTA V, Killing Floor 2, and ESO. Those are my current games but I play so much more. As for my favorite game it's a toss up between Planetside 2 and Dust: An Elysian Tail. I love them both planetside 2 for the pure enjoyment of just logging on running around shooting and Dust for its amazing story line.

Anyways that my list which is just a small portion if you ever bored and want to play a game hit my up on steam my id is Offset101

2. DaraSilverDragon

DaraSilverDragon Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

3. Frothgar

Ah yes Minecraft I haven't played that for the past month or 2 I have my own server and usually run the Direwolf20 pack on it, got bored playing it by myself though most of my friends had stopped playing it and moved on to something else.

4. Nadia

Nadia Member

Sure it is Offset101? I tried to find you on steam but got no results. :eek:

5. Frothgar

6. DaraSilverDragon

I'm an admin on the AggressiveGaming server, running the infinity pack v1.3.4
    address is hub.aggressivegaming.org
    server's honestly been pretty dead lately...

7. Frothgar

Is that a whitelist server only?

8. DaraSilverDragon

The hub is public, and you can go from there to either the public pvp server I'm admin on, or the whitelist pve server.
    To 'fix' the modpack btw, you'll have to disable twilight forest and runic dungeons. Apparently those are broken and you'll crash if they're installed.

9. Heris

Heris New Member

10. Weisshail

Weisshail New Member

I've also been big on GTA V and Killing Floor 2 as well recently, though I have quite a bit of games I'm more than willing to play. If you add me though, let me know where you're from, because I tend to not accept random friend requests.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/weisshail/

11. Frothgar

Cool I'll check it out tonight. I'm going to have to re download Minecraft and the mod though, had to get a new comp about a week ago my old one had the cpu cooler go and leak all over my motherboard and gpu which sucked :(.

12. Robyn

Robyn Active Member

I seriously love most, if not all, Valve games. Fun fact, Left 4 Dead was the main reason why I bought my Xbox. I love that game so much.

Other than that, I like Mass Effect, Tomb Raider, most TellTale games, along other things.

13. DaraSilverDragon

TellTale games are pretty good. I'm really enjoying The Wolf Among Us

14. Robyn

Robyn Active Member

Oh god, The Wolf Among Us is amazing. I can't wait for season 2.

15. Nadia

Nadia Member

I realy like to play a lot of games, shooters, strategie, Fighting Games, RPGs uvm.^^

Right now I'm playing Hyper Dimension Neptunia Re Birth1 a lot, and I try to get all endings on King of Fighters 98.^^

Sadly I can't Play the new Mortal Kombat, it is blocked in my country like many other good games too, and my PC is to old for it anyway, I could get the Console version easily, but the DLC would still be blocked for me and that sucks. -.-

Are there any good Games you guys woud realy like to play but can't for any reason?
    Maybe blocked in your country, only available on a System you don't have and things like that?

16. Frothgar

That sucks that Moral kombat is blocked in your country, from what I have read and heard the PC version of MK is absolute garbage they released it with no online and very small portion of single player and it had so many bugs and graphical glitches. I'm not sure if it has been fixed since them but the console versions were much better.

As for games I wish I could play would probably be The Order 1886 and Destiny mainly just for there graphics because both those games look absolutely amazing but unfortunately I don't own consoles and I don't feel like going out and buying one just for those games.

17. Cyborg-Lucario

Cyborg-Lucario Active Member

I play a lot of games on PC, consoles, and portable consoles. Some of my favourite games are The World Ends With You, Solatorobo: Red the Hunter, the Ace Attorney games, and Tales of the Abyss.

18. Flyinapplez

Flyinapplez New Member

I'm play a lot of everything, usually my genre flavor changes every year or so, right no I'm currently into MMOs and MOBAs I have been playing way too much SMITE recently. I think my favorite games though have to be the kingdom hearts series or the good old super mario 64, I even go back to it from time to time.

19. Kingdom_of_Me

Kingdom_of_Me New Member

Yes! I love Kingdom Hearts... it is my favorite series!

20. Weisshail

Weisshail New Member

Kingdom hearts was a fairly large portion of my childhood. I can't wait till they release 3. I'm reaaaaallly hoping they don't make it crappy.