Shoutbox (Disabled)

Support OpenGL 2.1 support required

Discussion in 'Support' started by Zeltroex, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Zeltroex

Zeltroex New Member

I have the same problem on my Windows 10 laptop, though the error message comes up as this.

"[0000.04] Error: Unhandled exception: Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.NoSuitableGraphicsDeviceException: OpenGL 2.1 support is required!"

I'm not sure why it's doing this since I use OpenGL for all my gaming purposes, even games that rely on it, this happens when I try opening the game manually and through the "FurPowered Client," also. All the files are there and verified.

2. Lennian

Lennian Dark Lord of Team Amorous Team Amorous

Thats weird indeed. What kind of videocard do you have? Could very well be you simply don't meet the minimum requirements.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  3. Lennian

Some other user had a good epiphany. In case of a dual-gpu setup (eg. in laptops): Is the game actually using your killer GPU, and not the integrated graphics?

4. Amani Jackson

Amani Jackson New Member

I was having this issue too. I run an old laptop but it was able to play V3 fine

5. completeoriginalname

completeoriginalname New Member

I'm running windows 8 on virtual box from a 2013 mac. Is there way for me to check opengl or is it just a game/launcher bug. I used to be able to run v0.3 fine. Ihave verified files 6 times and nothing is wrong

6. Lennian

VirtualBox does not provide proper drivers like physical hardware would, I cannot help with this. This ain't v0.3 anymore.