Shoutbox (Disabled)

Old furry games

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Ryeiu, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Ryeiu

Ryeiu Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

Did anyone play Sly Cooper, Ty the Tasmanian tiger Or Ratchet and Clank? Each of these games had a furry character in it. I owned these games before I fully became a furry, I didn't think about it being furry though. Any one else played and loved these games?

2. meacat

meacat New Member

I have managed to play two of the games mentioned above: Sly Cooper, and Ratchet and Clank. In my younger years, I played Sly Cooper to the point of having a unhealthy obsession for the thieving raccoon. I've managed to beat all the games to 100% with the help of a friend. (I do not have the latest Sly Cooper game myself.) I would constantly play it for hours, replaying the same levels over and over until I perfected them. I even had crush on the lovely lovely Carmelita (my first videogame wifu. lol)

I remember ratchet and clank fairly well all tho most of my time was wasted playing Sly Cooper and Need for Speed.

3. Ryeiu

Ryeiu Active Member Team Amorous Supporter

Wow, that sounds just like me.

4. FurLovingDragon

FurLovingDragon Member

I played Ratchet & Clank (very funny!) nd got to beat a couple of them. The Sly Cooper games are still open to be played or should I say: I own them, but haven't started yet ;)

5. TobiasB

TobiasB Member

S T E W F A W X