Shoutbox (Disabled)

New "Oh no, a crash!"

Discussion in 'Open' started by PrinceLightningOfficial, Mar 19, 2021.

1. PrinceLightningOfficial

PrinceLightningOfficial New Member

Link to imgur.com

1. I am using a Macbook Air 2017 with MacOS version 10.14.6. It has 8GB of RAM and Intel Core i5 (i need a desktop lol)

2. I downloaded Amorous v1.0.3

3. I downloaded this game just now but when I try to open the game after downloading everything, I am getting this message everytime. I haven't opened the game at all because this message pops up everytime. I'm sorry that I'm not an expert at software nor programming, but I have no idea what to do.

4. No matter how many times I try to open, it won't budge. I even tried to restart the laptop, didn't work lol

May I ask what I can do to fix this? Thanks. I would love to play this game. Haven't played it since V0.3

:amangry::amcocky::amdaddy::amflirty::amgrumpy::amlaughing::amshy::amsmuggy::amsuave::amsurprised:

2. PrinceLightningOfficial

PrinceLightningOfficial New Member

Nothing? Alright :T what a shame.

I am now at MacOS Big Sur v11.2.3 but it says the same thing. Such a shame... I was up to coming back to play this game ever since Amourous vo.3

3. WhizzardRequiem

WhizzardRequiem New Member

I really hope you're not gone for good, as I made an account just to reply.
    I'm unsure about the mac OS, but on Windows opening the file that says .exe will only open the crash popup.
    to get to the game, open the file by the same name, but without the .exe.