Shoutbox (Disabled)

Nude version.

Discussion in 'Feedback and Wishlist' started by Crossbow1701, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Crossbow1701

Crossbow1701 New Member

Why not make a mode or option to have Vergence or any character nude from the start so that some of us like me like to see the sex animations.

2. Jasonafex

Jasonafex Team Amorous Team Amorous

We will likely include a nude cheat, however clothing does server a purpose in getting a feel for health levels.

Aradea likes this.
  3. Jacob Applehoof

Jacob Applehoof New Member

Why not make clothes a representation of health REDUCTION instead of health? Make it like armor, in the sense that the more you have, the less you're damaged. That way, those that love a long, drawn-out sex scene can have it when knocked down without armor...and those that wish to avoid it can just focus on armor preservation!

You could make it so every failed health scene loses you a bar of health, or make it constant depleting health until escape or failure. Orgasm, in the latter idea, would be based off of heath remaining.

4. Dare

Dare New Member

That sounds like a really cool idea. o,=,o

5. BinaryHedgehog

BinaryHedgehog New Member

I agree with Jasona insofar as I can actually tell how much health an enemy has, and it's good in case forget to keep an eye on the HUD (which is rare, but has happened).

6. KiWolfGirl

KiWolfGirl Member

Yeah but when an enemy stops to rape you they shed all their clothes no matter how much health they had, so that either means they now have 1 health or you can't tell anymore.

7. BinaryHedgehog

BinaryHedgehog New Member

Meh, I'm used to just beating someone up until they die, I've played SoR 1.

8. Giul Xainx

Giul Xainx New Member

A nude version would be better with a point system I think. Where as the point is to get Vergence to do the fucking and win to get a point reduced, but when one or two fuck vergence at once it adds points against him. Get a certain amount of negative points and it is game over.

It could be used in the health bar as well. That would be easy. Just make each health bar worth a point by adding only enough for a full cell. Example:
    (==)(==)(=_)(__)(__) Before.
    (==)(==)(==)(=_)(__) After.

That way you still have a chance at falling back to ring 3 in a short period of time.

And I think there should be an overflow of One cell. So like for example:
    (==)(==)(==)(==)(==)[=_]
    and it only adds a half when you have a full health bar and gain a point. But the meter has to be completely filled to get this overflow when the point is given.

So it is sort of like a risk/reward, but perfection training overflow filler. Make it so they can upgrade this to at least 9 full cells.

9. Yuni Hermit

Yuni Hermit New Member

I'm going to second everyone else here in saying I really wish you could get sexed up from the word go, and not ONLY once your clothes are torn off. Definitely going to second that motion. Also hi I'm new here. =D

Starting nude would fix this, or just being able to be grabbed, and they tear YOUR clothes off when they get above you.